Hot Toys DX15 - Whats it gonna be

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be Annie from episode 1 with Jar Jar Binks included :lol :lol :lol

I wonder if HT are taking notes...................

post-45702-0-56072400-1386285385.gif

:lol

I just want them to announce it already. The suspense is killing me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its taking so long to announce because the DX15 is the BTTF figures :exactly:

Think about it,
The DX14 was announced middle of last year, now why the long wait? I will tell you why, because THE DX15 is The Back To The Future figs.
'Capiche'

Ok glad I sorted that out, now no more speculation, as we all know what the DX15 will be. :exactly:

Its taking so long to announce because the DX15 is the BTTF figures :exactly:

Think about it,
The DX14 was announced middle of last year, now why the long wait. I will tell you why, because THE DX15 is The Back To The Future figs.
'Capiche'

Ok glad I sorted that out, now no more speculation, as we all know what the DX15 will be. :exactly:

:rotfl:rotfl
Friggin Shells man...you got me rollin over here...lol.

Please HT if you are really pay attention to this forum! Make the CK JS with throne as the next DX15 happen :pray:

A DX Begins Bat woukd be so sweet.

I'd be surprised if that doesn't happen. They haven't yet given themselves the chance to ruin the Begins cowl with PERS so they'll probably be wanting to do that.

They're also probably aware by now of all the giraffe neck complaints about their previous figures, especially post-Enterbay Begins figure.

After the PERS on DX13 turned out pretty good apart from the odd case of 'not-quite-rightedness' I once again feel OK with hoping the next DX is T1 Police Shootout/tanker truck chase.

Bring it on that's my grail terminator figure.

Bring it on that's my grail terminator figure.

My post just above the one you've quoted would seem to suggest a contradicting stance on PERS. What I mean is the PERS on DX13 is probably the best it has ever been on a non-cowled, non-eyeshadow wearing character and is actually useful for particular shot recreations too so I'm glad its there.

However, for whatever reason, HT refuses to give Bale Batman the squinty eyes that are such a notable part of his portrayal. I don't see why PERS couldn't still work while giving him those squinty eyes but they just aren't doing it for some reason. Thus, they are ruining every Bale Batman sculpt with PERS because they insist on the huge eye openings, which are rightfully being dubbed 'bug eyes'.

Also, come to think of it, Police Shootout/Tanker chase T-800 wouldn't get PERS exactly. It would get the same single eye movement that the full BD head on DX13 has - since one of his human eyes was gone by that point in the film.

Han Solo from 'Star Wars'(1977) would be really useful right now.
They could even include the falcon gun turret chair if they wanted.

In all seriousness for a moment, DX15 better be the Anakin they've been talking about for a year.

Does someone have the list of all DXs to date?

Batman character is always likely. They've never done a DX Iron Man. No DX Predator yet either. Isn't that their core three?

Back