Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my DX15 head from ebay. Will be placing on my DX06 body and calling it a day. I'll post a video for you cool cats in a day or two.

Unfortunately, time for photos hasn’t been forthcoming so I’ve set Jack up at work where I can admire him often.

78701B7D-A86B-4962-9E42-C013F0977A94.jpeg

The paint on the hand is a production error, I’m sure every figure has some flaw like that, and the neck issue is moot as the head will obscure it and posing of the head is bound to wear that edge also.

My Jack sailed in today ,just WOW to new headsculpts. I think the stern headsculpt will hold up for many ,many year's to come. I still love my dx 6 headsculpt still holds up great just the new hs is like looking at a real Jack or Depp with the hair. My only problem is deciding how to display them both these are type of figure you just constantly want to change up pose's on. When thats the case its a homerun release imo. Anyway cant recommend this release enough just WoW!Bring on more DX release's please...

So I ended up cancelling my order for this at SSC and finally got around to ordering one from BBTS. Just a question regarding BBTS since this the first thing I've ordered from them in a while - do they not charge you until the order ships even if it's an in-stock item and not a PO? My order is confirmed but they definitely haven't charged me.

A couple tips from futzing jack the straps on the bottom of his pants just tuck them in and forget about buckling them. Then getting the shirt sleeves back thru the jacket i just used the shirt cuff button loops hooked on the hand pegs and slide them through the coat carefull they are fragile if do this not to break them. My only gripe is both my magnets came unglued when removing hairpiece's lucky i always keep some gorilla glue on hand just a quick fix and done. Again great figure release.

Back