Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers!

Wow, looking at those pictures the fuzzy pelt is way too big on the Hot Toy... but, nitpicking aside, probably one of the best Hot Toys I now own, it's astounding. They need to make more DX's, it beyond incredible that a lot of releases for the same price don't come with the same sort of tailoring let alone accessories...

d27e6967aa91949bef39f2952dbc6c8a.jpg
86af572d7baade4b4698b683da9e5bc0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy with the jack sparrow figure, there is so much in the box and so many accessories. I promise you guys who are still waiting that you will be very so pleased to own it, looks amazing.

What does Iron Man shipping have to do with anything, someone just posted having Jack ship after the 14 day window.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I presumed you came by the information regarding the Iron Man figure that you shared and it prompted you to inquire what that news could mean for Jack Sparrow shipments.

I was pointing out that I had recently made a follow up post asking if anyone who’d gotten 14 day notices from Sideshow a couple weeks back had their figures ship, to which I did get a confirmation.

So as far as Jack goes, it would seem Sideshow got some stock on or around May 10, which would have been the end of the 14 day window.

That’s all we have for info at this point, could that include BBTS stock, who knows, not getting a 10 day notice from BBTS doesn’t mean anything, Sideshow is probably getting slammed by customers and dealers looking for him and could easily just send out shipments without notice so then BBTS can’t alert us.

Tentatively BBTS could get stock around 5/17 giving a week for shipping, at this point all we can do is sit tight.

Ah, yes, OK I see that post now about the 14 days. Sorry, I must have skipped right past it. I read about Iron Man coming in... and at that point hadn't heard anything about Jack, so my ire was up.

Good to know someone got a notice. I hope they didn't just ship the one box in shipment #3. This is getting a little ridiculous. Split deliveries many months apart.

I hope this doesn't happen with the Jedi Luke that just released in HK. 4-6 weeks now for that -- well, for the old pattern anyway.

My luck, I'll get a notice about Luke shipping to me before Jack, which sucks because I'm also in a tight situation with money hoping to get past early July before anything other than Jack ships, I have his money set aside and ready, I'm waiting on some more to come in to replenish for Luke, unfortunately had to put quite a bit into my car recently that I wasn't planning for.

More than that though, if Luke ships before Jack, I'll lose my **** because I've been waiting far longer and care infinitely more about Jack than Luke.

I was day 1 preorder on BBTS and still waiting. But what can ya do, hopefully soon

Same here, I'm confident in getting a notice when they finally get their stock and not waiting for them to get additional shipments, it's just when will stock for them get to the states.

Back