Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got jack today and man its beautiful. Best update to jack. Didn't fix everything on him into place yet. Futz with it out of the box a bit and it looks good.

Marvel and Star Wars come before everything else, DC probably too, it’s almost a miracle they even made Jack at all, pretty much every product they offer now is Star Wars or comic books.

That's why people need to jump on the non-comic figs like Neo. If these other licenses don't sell, sooner or later they will ONLY make Marvel and Star Wars.

The Arkham game figs do pretty well so hopefully they keep expanding their game lines too.

I'm in for Neo. Waiting for Jack. I'm ready for the other licenses... just bring them on.

Like Maulfan said, its all about Star Wars and Marvel... but I'll go one step further: HT is basically a Disney factory that also makes anything associated with the Joker.

In a couple years, when Marvel and Star Wars are fewer, perhaps HT will once again look to the horizon...

In the mean time, you guys know there's another Barbossa project going on, right?

Here is my jack. Fixed the outfit to be more accurate. 20180422_145514.jpg

Jacks set sail for my house! I wasnt expecting him until at least June anyway and then all this talk of Black Widow made me think July... so this is awesome news, just a few more days!

Back