Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

Honestly, we need a new Davy Jones and Elizabeth as well. Probably need a new Will Turner too.

We need... IMG_3738.jpg

Love your style man. Creative, short and concise, great imagery, numerous poses, and full of your personal thoughts on the figure. Really enjoy it so much more than the standard template that runs most figure reviews. Subbed!

Wow this is literally the best Jack Sparrow review I've ever seen! I'm totally agree with your opinion. We definitely need other pirates like Barbossa or new Davy Jones.

Some cracking poses in there! Love the drunk and asleep one at the end.

Thanks for the compliments fellas :)

:duff :duff :duff

Some pics of my Sparrow with EB Hat. I will be sending this hat to Raveneye when I get a spare head piece so that he can use it to make a real leather hat. Let me know what you guys think. I've also completely redressed him with what I feel is the more accurate place settings for the belts and proper sash wrapping with new and stronger magnet

attachment.php

attachment.php

Anyone consider getting in touch with Mr. E? He works in leather for his Mad Max boots - I bet he could pull this off.

doesn't hurt to have more than one :lecture Any links to his stuff?

Raveneye seems pretty confident he can make it as long as he has proper measurements which is why I'm sending him my spare parts when I have them. I've never seen any of Mr. E's stuff but Raveneye's Uncharted pieces as well as his Jon Snow belt are pretty impressive not to mention he made a leather hat for a Westworld figure I believe as well.

And while we're on the subject of custom items, does anyone know who could make a real fabric bandana? I tried whitekite but he lost the file he had for the DX06 and I don't believe he's too interested in making a new one.

Last edited:
You might ask Corrose about the fabric bandana for Jack. He’s got a dye sublimation printer for fabric printing.

I was able to get a replacement right foot Boot for my DX-15 Jack. The original Boot was badly stained so I contacted Sideshow with the pics & problem and they shipped my replacement yesterday. Should be here tomorrow, so I can display my Sparrow. Liking all the pictures everyone's posting.

I've got money ready to go for him. Just waiting on whichever site gets him in stock first.

Are the other sites like BBTS waiting on this 2nd shipment from Sideshow? Is a 2nd shipment actually confirmed?

Some pics of my Sparrow with EB Hat. I will be sending this hat to Raveneye when I get a spare head piece so that he can use it to make a real leather hat. Let me know what you guys think. I've also completely redressed him with what I feel is the more accurate place settings for the belts and proper sash wrapping with new and stronger magnet

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice pics Gipetto! :hi5:

Finally got mine. Really nice figure. Rare instance of a base actually being worth using for displaying the figure.

This sculpt is truly ridiculous, true test is when it's hard to tell the difference between a still and a fig pic,.

Back