Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, actually looking back at this, I more meant are the multiple belts on his torso removable?

The croc belt is fastened with Velcro at the back. The other two are not.

The figure looks great in hand and the shirt and sash aren’t as white as some pictures make them out. I’m quite impressed by how supple all the leather is as well as the dreads. There’s a magnet in the sash to keep it in place for when you use all 3 belts.
a5c95798aa0e8f4cccd12a2720934567.jpg

44600072ef2dd8114496bff0b98c68f7.jpg

Thought some people might like this picture. He does have his chin scar.

Experts and aficionados make my life easy... and I apologize for not wanting to thread through dozens of pages

What do I need to get off this to upgrade my DX06?

If the answer is the whole thing than what do I need to keep off of the DX06 because somethings inevitably better or more accurate off that one.

Not after one film look in particular but if anything the first

While the whole quality of the figure looks improved, I’d say the face plates, maybe hair piece and probably coat would be the most worth upgrading, the other parts are so small, you probably wouldn’t pick up on the differences just displaying the figure.

He's here and whoa! I've yet to spend a lot of time with him or add all his accessories. Though I can say you will not be disappointed. Get him however you can. For those wondering, he does in fact fit inside a detolf. With maybe an eighth of an inch to spare.

jackalt.jpg

I did have two little disappointments but nothing major. Firstly, the bandana magnet holding the face plate in popped right out. I can fix that with glue. What bugs me more is the plaque on the base has several deeeep scratches in it. Now that's going to bug me.

Got mine in about an hour ago. Only had time to check him out but this is definite upgrade to the DX06 overall though I agree the Hat on the 06 is better. LOVE the new faceplates! :rock

Experts and aficionados make my life easy... and I apologize for not wanting to thread through dozens of pages

What do I need to get off this to upgrade my DX06?

If the answer is the whole thing than what do I need to keep off of the DX06 because somethings inevitably better or more accurate off that one.

Not after one film look in particular but if anything the first

Coat, faceplates, headpiece if you don't mind a different set of beads hanging from the bandana but that's mostly it. I would say body to have a matching skin tone from the head to neck/chest but I'm sure you can paint your 06 to match if you wanted. I like the new boots more as well. All else, you're fine with the 06

I hadn't realized the plastic was still on. It took most of the damage but I'm still left with a pretty big gash in the nameplate.

jackplaque.jpg

It really is kind of odd. No other damage on the base. So I'm assuming all these plates get shuffled around when they're made and I just happened to get one at the bottom of the pile. I'll have to see if that alone can be replaced. Rather not send the whole base back.

Well right out of the box just now my main flap on my box is torn. Never had this problem before so what should i do?

P3190566.jpg

I can't get the support form page to load. Keeps giving a blank page.

I am unsure as to how the stuff is put on the belt. Do i have to undo all the belts? I went ahead and undid the brown belt as figured the main accessories feed onto the belt, but i can't figure out what it means by attaching the other two bits to the buckle. How do you do that?

20180319_212504.jpg

I have same problem. I just looped the paw and other thingee over the narrow silver buckle. For the shrunken head...I tucked the looped end up under the belt, and the over the top...re tucking the tip of the loop back under the belt. Seems happy to stay there. Sorry if my pic is sideways it's my phone

"Hello lovelys...Jack Sparrows the name...."

I was never a huge POTC fan...but really wanted just one pirate Jack. Never got any of the previous ones but I love this figure. I still haven't figured out all the string threading...I just looped some over the silver buckle...and tucked the shrunk head loop up under the belt as I dont want to take them off. I admit to leaving out a couple accessories because his coat is too stuffed trying to cram them in.

I know it's still early.. but this may be my 2018 figure of the year...I'm THAT impressed with it.

FB_IMG_1521518361796.jpg

FB_IMG_1521518370564.jpg

FB_IMG_1521518379841.jpg

FB_IMG_1521518385960.jpg

FB_IMG_1521518391072.jpg

FB_IMG_1521518396689.jpg

FB_IMG_1521518402971.jpg

FB_IMG_1521518408316.jpg

Back