Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably go down on my lists of regrets for not getting. I wish some of you who have him had posted pictures. I still might get him, but unlikely with the amount of other ones I want. But this looks so amazing.

Here is mine. ^^!! Arrived today and I think I took over 1 and half hours getting him into the pose I like! The accessories was a royal pain in the ass to put onto the belt though! OMG!!! Anddd I forgot to put 1 on them on... so I had to take out the belt and do it all over again.. Gah!! The headsculpt is so amazing! 10/10! ^^!!

40846968531_8c6dcf6962_b.jpg
40138498874_10ed5bda21_b.jpg
40138498334_7476118a03_b.jpg
40138497524_24a3f2cec1_b.jpg
40846988011_daed4c291d_b.jpg
39952946385_d537bc4305_b.jpg

Here is mine. ^^!! Arrived today and I think I took over 1 and half hours getting him into the pose I like! The accessories was a royal pain in the ass to put onto the belt though! OMG!!! Anddd I forgot to put 1 on them on... so I had to take out the belt and do it all over again.. Gah!! The headsculpt is so amazing! 10/10! ^^!!

View attachment 399751
View attachment 399752
View attachment 399753
View attachment 399754
View attachment 399755
View attachment 399756

Awesome photos! Ahhhhh

Bring me that horizon!!!

Awesome pics! I'd heard the accessories were a pain. I saw that someone was threading them with tweezers. I'll know your pain come monday. lol

Mine is in the linen closet to keep the dust off until I get some store style wall display cases for all my stuff, but man is this a nice figure. Of course the base is lame, so I procured a Black Pearl wheel from eBay.

Mine Closet.jpg

White not the exact same thing, I would imagine HT would not do such a base due to being similar to the DX15, but rather would go for something like rocks and the chest of Aztec gold.

Here's a different tack on that... I'm thinkin' the end scene with the gallows---complete with noose--would be fun. :D It'd definitely be different. Or is that a tad too dark? :lol Hmm. Now I'm wondering if I know anyone who could make me that whole diorama...

Hi again. I posted a few posts back that I received Captain Jack Sparrow DMTNT just this past Thursday and I was pleased with it. Now I have a question, based on some photos in the last few posts. It's concerning Sparrows facial 'complexion'. Mine is that he's a tad dark, like a deep 'tan'. So my question is, these photos, in the last few posts by SilentsSurfer and especially GreenLantern seem to show his facial complexion to be a much lighter tone. It looks like SilentSurfer used a flash on Jack at the wheel. GreenLantern looks like a flash was not used but picture taken in a very bright room. Could be wrong about that one. When I took my own picture of Jack with flash mode 'on' his complexion seemed to match the pictures I've seen in these last few posts. Anyway, I'm still thrilled to have this and it's the spitting image of the great Captain.

Mike

Hi again. I posted a few posts back that I received Captain Jack Sparrow DMTNT just this past Thursday and I was pleased with it. Now I have a question, based on some photos in the last few posts. It's concerning Sparrows facial 'complexion'. Mine is that he's a tad dark, like a deep 'tan'. So my question is, these photos, in the last few posts by SilentsSurfer and especially GreenLantern seem to show his facial complexion to be a much lighter tone. It looks like SilentSurfer used a flash on Jack at the wheel. GreenLantern looks like a flash was not used but picture taken in a very bright room. Could be wrong about that one. When I took my own picture of Jack with flash mode 'on' his complexion seemed to match the pictures I've seen in these last few posts. Anyway, I'm still thrilled to have this and it's the spitting image of the great Captain.

Mike

I didn't use any flash on mine and it was taken under natural light.

Back