Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About how tall is he on the base with his foot on the cannon? I'm adjusting shelves to make room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DX15's rooted hair has really grown on me. Most of the on hand pictures that I've seen on this thread look like real life portraits of Johnny Depp. It's simply amazing. The cloth bandana looks great too but I'm happy with the sculpted one.

Why isn’t someone making custom bandanas for Jack? I recall a run awhile ago but it seems there’s demand again with this release.

I'm tempted to customize my own like this. It's never leaving my collection and I'm decent with rooted hair. Guess I'll see when he arrives.

I'm looking forward to this figure, it'll be my 3rd one, it's just pure eye-candy just looking at it. I did however bought a DX06 stand along with it as I'm not a fan of the whole diorama piece.

The red cloth thread looks heavy above his eyes, but in real life im sure it looks great. Good idea well done with the extra hair, looks great from the back too!

Ill be leaving mine as is though, i like the tiny creases and faint darker pattern on the HT bandana, it looks finer in thickness too, so im super happy with him straight out the box.

Can someone confirm his finger/nail came out ok in the production version, or has he still got scabies like the prototype below

A7SmvOy.jpg

Maybe the 3.0....or whatever they call it, will have a cloth bandanna. :lol

I still wish the beads that hang on the left side were real beads on a string like the Predator figures.

Yeah im sure they are holding out on us for future Jacks, thing is this one is SO damn good i wont need another one :yess:

So HT might as well finally break the internet and make us a DX Barbossa or DX Elizabeth Swan in Caribbean Pirate outfit, both with real hair and 2 faces please! Be interesting to see what characters are in the next film, Davy Jones is a good character but hes been done pretty well allready and imo he needs to be moving to trully bring his face to life. So id prefer Liz & Barbossa.

Yeah im sure they are holding out on us for future Jacks, thing is this one is SO damn good i wont need another one :yess:

So HT might as well finally break the internet and make us a DX Barbossa or DX Elizabeth Swan in Caribbean Pirate outfit, both with real hair and 2 faces please! Be interesting to see what characters are in the next film, Davy Jones is a good character but hes been done pretty well allready and imo he needs to be moving to trully bring his face to life. So id prefer Liz & Barbossa.

Well if the stinger in DMTNT was any indication Davy Jones will be back. I hope if he is and HT does him he isn't much different from DMC so he will fit well with my DX06.

Tap'd from my 7+

Well if the stinger in DMTNT was any indication Davy Jones will be back. I hope if he is and HT does him he isn't much different from DMC so he will fit well with my DX06.

Well the thing about the end of DMTNT, all curses are broken, meaning Davy Hones is no long and octopus face, crab claw and peg leg character and instead back to being a human being. That’s why when Will wakes up, they pan to floor and show bits of Davy Jones costume bits

Probably been asked but are there major differences between this outfit and COTBP?

Whole different vest, different color to the pants, I’m not sure 100% but I believe the lone belt worn in Curse doesn’t match any from DMC on, the sword scabbard is also different in Curse. That’s costume pieces you can easily change, then there’s hat, bandanda, hair length color and trinkets, rings on his hands, no tattoos on his fingers.

1FF7D343-CDAA-4D3A-9ACE-CC783B514049.jpeg

FB2967FA-99A1-4EC6-86D2-C3A00A4F9525.jpeg

Probably been asked but are there major differences between this outfit and COTBP?

Just about everything from COTBP was lost due to the fact they had no idea it was going to become so popular. So when they came back to make more, they had to practically remake everything so the whole outfit changes in DMC and AWE, then again in OST and then additions/slight changes to the wardrobe in DMTNT and a coat material change with something that has more of a crosshatch to it. Ony thing that survived from COTBP was the material for his sash with they then scanned sonhey could print and manufacture their own and I believe one hat was found when they looked through storage which they used to make multiple copies such as rubber versions for water scenes. MaulFan got most of it of the parts :clap :duff:

Back