HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the-room3.jpg

why you do this to me howard?! You betray me! I so fed up with this world!

Still don't know why MMS238 wasn't a DX. So easily could have been with a single rolling eye in each head, alternate clean vest and jacket and a bandaged arm and hand.

We will probably see a Howard chan figure before we see our beloved Returns.

I preordered the NECA Penguin. Stellar looking figure. I would think this character would be a hurtle for HT to pull off in 1:6 scale. I'm not giving up yet but NECA gets my $ first.

I think we'll see Returns Keaton come this year. The downside is that he's going to release the same year and HT will release ALL of the Avengers AGAIN. I know that will be a priority for them, so I'm thinking we'll see a prerorder and of summer with release by fall/ winter. My prediction.

If neca were were 1/6 then i'd not bother waiting for HT. Theres not even any "custom" copy products of burtons batman like what we find with so many marvel heads etc. HT hold all the cards, unless sideshow step up and deliver something themselves (wishful thinking) but they seem focused purely on comic styles. Round in circles again :-(

Its a shame this hasnt moved forward, would be my first batman figure. Still debating on if its worth tracking down an 89 bats.

Still debating on if its worth tracking down an 89 bats.

Of course it. '89 Keaton Bats is one of Hot Toys' finest figures to date. Even if you only want one Batman you could still enjoy the '89 Batman until the Batman Returns figure is released which, at this rate, likely won't be until some time in 2035

Of course it. '89 Keaton Bats is one of Hot Toys' finest figures to date. Even if you only want one Batman you could still enjoy the '89 Batman until the Batman Returns figure is released which, at this rate, likely won't be until some time in 2035

Yea I know, I was very close to picking one up last year but I have so much else on po that I'll just have to wait till there is some space in between or extra money magically appears in my bank account. :lol

Yea I know, I was very close to picking one up last year but I have so much else on po that I'll just have to wait till there is some space in between or extra money magically appears in my bank account. :lol

So it's just a matter of priorities then. Since '89 Batman > anything else the solution is obvious -- cancel anything you have on PO and use that money to buy '89 Batman. Problem solved :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back