HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No i don't think we will see a returns Batmobile. As Jankatana said, the 89 one is already a mix of 89 and returns and with all the problems of shipping and QC they had, i don't see them relauch a new one quite identical. When you put in light that they have difficulties to announce 66 batmobile and that the Burton Batman series are niche stuff 89, i don't think it could see the light of day.

:dunno

Like Fabio said, I believe we are extremely lucky to have gotten a 1/6 89 Batmobile when we did. It really wouldn't see the light of day if the line would've been announced now.

Will never, ever, sell that beauty.

I got nothing against Groot, or baby Groot for that matter. It's a cute moment from a popular movie and I get why they made it.

What I don't get is why it's 1/4

Are you seriously telling me - and I can barely type this - that Baby Groot is QS004?

Wait - I need to go and check this.

Okay, it has a quarter scale logo.

I can't remember being this stunned by any piece of toy news. Ever. Basically, calling this QS004 is like Hot Toys strapping on the biggest dildo in Hong Kong and deciding to personally sodomise every collector in the world.

Are you seriously telling me - and I can barely type this - that Baby Groot is QS004?

I can't remember being this stunned by any piece of toy news. Ever. Basically, calling this QS004 is like Hot Toys strapping on the biggest dildo in Hong Kong and deciding to personally sodomise every collector in the world.

I missed where hot toys forced someone to buy it. Don't like it pass. But guess what, some people may like it more then batman. Hot toys is not forcing anyone to buy the figure. So equating them offering a figure you don't care for to rape is probably not the best thing to do.

.....wat

It is bit ridiculous having a 5 inch tree in a pot as an actual QS release, regardless of whether you wan't to buy it or now

It is bit ridiculous having a 5 inch tree in a pot as an actual QS release, regardless of whether you wan't to buy it or now

BabyGroot2.jpg

Chuh-chuh-chuh-Chia!

Some d-bag on HT's Facebook page stole my "I still believe..." pic. :mad:

Doesn't matter, really. AoU and all of the Toy Soul hype pretty much put the final nail in the DX15's coffin. Unless there's some sort of Christmas miracle.... :monkey3

Fat chance.

After this month, a mod should lock this thread and throw away the key. After seeing this Toy Soul show, it's clear what the forecast is going to be for Hot Toys output. That a couple months worth of releases right there. :lol

The life and death of Penguin, er, Batman Returns Hot Toys.

Nice thing about "Toys Soul" or whatever the **** is it showed me what $4,000 in Hot Toys figures looks like without having to buy any of it. :lol

Yep disapointing release's in pics at CON no sign of The Batman at CON I Seen posted yet. Hot toys Vader n OLD Ben underwheming Along with Hulkbuster. Only thing looking forward to is Thanos And I have realy given up hope on Returns Batman Complete BULL we have not seen the P.O or Full spec's. What ever hot toys way to piss off your Fan's.:clap I :pray: Returns line isnt ABANDONED. Complete ********!

Last edited:
Gotta say I'll be somewhat tempted by the Hulk Buster. Especially after seeing the film I expect. I have the HT Hulk figure.

Personally, my wallet needs the break. Even though I want Returns Batman more than any other solicited figure (it's sure to be my absolute favorite Hot Toy when it comes out), I'm willing to wait a bit as I'm buying both the Arkham City Batman and the Bat-Signal two-pack.

Some d-bag on HT's Facebook page stole my "I still believe..." pic. :mad:

Doesn't matter, really. AoU and all of the Toy Soul hype pretty much put the final nail in the DX15's coffin. Unless there's some sort of Christmas miracle.... :monkey3

I stole it too see
htdx15.jpg
that was uploaded, not copy/pasta btw
However, i don't do fb anymore.

But yeah, again, we may never see this because HT thinks Marvel>DC. :pfft:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back