Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I was trying to get that silhouette, to bad it's not that dark in real life. But he's definitely darker than the jokers.

Why not? The included stand is rubbish for starters, & the HT one will suffice just fine. Some black fabric wrapped around the prongs & it's sweet.

Why the skepticism? :huh

Maybe in speaking from the view of my own ownership of this figure. Remember I was complaining about possible loose ankles? Anyway, I think I still wouldn't use a regular HT stand. That figure is heavy. Besides I don't have a problem with the Tamashii stand, I think it works great. I like the comfort of the pincher thing at the waist.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The only thing that bugs me about this is having more Joker than Batman for displays. Then again, that's been a "problem" for me since the Dark Knight 2008 days. It seems like for every Batman, there's 2 or 3 more Jokers.

That's not really a complaint though.

What if its a hint that we will get a BWayne from that scene too?

Then I'll die a happy man. :lol

I know HT is trying to squeeze all they got out of the Nicholson likeness but I would have appreciate it if they'd announced a Bruce Wayne figure already. I'm betting at least 50% of those who bought the DX09 Bats would pay for a Bruce Wayne as well.

Is it a fact that they’re making Bruce Wayne? I would be all over that figure.

Then I'll die a happy man. :lol

I know HT is trying to squeeze all they got out of the Nicholson likeness but I would have appreciate it if they'd announced a Bruce Wayne figure already. I'm betting at least 50% of those who bought the DX09 Bats would pay for a Bruce Wayne as well.

Yeah i agree,think it would be popular and much welcomed.

Is it a fact that they’re making Bruce Wayne? I would be all over that figure.

Nothings been said officially yet... I ask myself "Why wouldnt they",and I cannot come up with any answers. My bets on yes...hopefully:)

Yeah i agree,think it would be popular and much welcomed.

Nothings been said officially yet... I ask myself "Why wouldnt they",and I cannot come up with any answers. My bets on yes...hopefully:)

If they don't make Faora, I don't see why they would make a Bruce Wayne

Got my notice.

I've never had two Hot Toys figures at the same time. Looks like Mime Joker and Battle Damaged T-800 will be shipping together.

That's going to be a great day.

Back