Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess when Sideshow changed their premium format figure line in terms of scale sets the main factor of being a premium figure, hot toys could follow their steps like pers system makes a figure DX only...

WASTE is right- why not the much better Art Museum Joker with extra "melted" HS?
If this is $275 HT has really pulled one this time.........barely a MMS except for Pers

WOW....I'll pass on this, but....how is this a DX? There's nothing extra included.

Watch the movie. He doesn't come with anything but the pen. DX Shmee ex. We all know the cost of this will be high because of Nicholson's outrageous licensing fee. And you know what? I don't care! :yess:

Wow don't like the sculpt if im being honest DX08's sculpt expression looks much better. Can't really say anything that's probably not already been said but this isn't DX worthy. Easy pass for me its looks nice by all means and i might pick up the background Dio if it gets parted (accurate of not).

They really dropped the ball with not releasing a Returns figure as the DX14. IMO 89 did not need to be done again, they nailed it first time with the classic looks and representations move on HT.

Last edited:
lol i don't understand why these hot toys nut huggers get so out of shape when ppl criticize. that is the whole point of a discussion forum. with that said, hot toys makes it easier for me to not regret getting out of their business a while ago with this kind of clownish behavior but i don't play them because the crack addicts will continue to buy this piece of trash along with things like the red snapper and igor.

easy pass cool figure and all cant shell out the dough on this though have ver 1 an too many other jokers already anyway i want the mark hamill joker more anyway we all know its only a matter of time...

Wow totally was surprised to see this on my Facebook when I woke up. Great looking figure and glad to see something other than iron man but man this is a total pass. Like it's already been said, not worthy of a DX and only thing that makes this a DX is the PERS. love the base and backdrop though

Meh.................:pfft: pass . but i will get that head sculpt and repaint it . :exactly:

WTF Hot Toys :gah: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all rehashed DX08 Parts

Back