Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they made this version of 89 joker, then you can sure as hell bet they will make a DX nurse joker at some point.

This figure is so bought. I don't mind the lack of accessories if a) it keeps the price down and b) means we'll get another Joker down the line with the Museum look, missing accessories, multiple headsculpts, etc.

Only thing I'm not too crazy about is the backdrop, it looks weirdly distorted and out of focus. Hopefully they can tweak it a bit, and it fits into a detolf this time.

Initial thought when I saw the pictures was do we really need this? As the day has gone on my opinion hasn't changed, only silver lining is that hopefully this is a precursor to the Returns line i.e. DX15, 16 & 17 :pray:

That being said I will obviously be buying this regardless :lol

Very happy to see a DX I have no problem passing on, surprised they went this way

Blah......wonder if this was done by HT to fulfill a contractural obligation??
How can this be a DX standard? Next to NOTHING included.....!

YES, YES and 66' Batman, and Batman Forever, and Batman and Robin!

Oh and it'd be Dark Knight 3.0 as far as DX goes or frickin' 4.0 as far as all of the releases are concerned. :lol

3.0?? Get it right guys!

And it'd probably still **** up the eyes.
But. . .and I only know this due to the DX-12 thread, Dark Knight Bats had different gauntlets than Rises Bats! Also, no backpack or radar eyes. Possibly some other minor differences in the armor or whatever. Dark Knight Batman DEMANDS a better class of figure. And Hot Toys is gonna give it to us.

How can this be a DX standard? Next to NOTHING included.....!

I am guessing HT is trying to change our mentality as to what a DX will be moving forward.

Personally I was surprised at the over $200 price for the lasted Wolverine when it first went on pre order. Now $200 is a standard for MMS.

Just looks to be a slightly retooled version of the previous DX, in the headsculpt area.
This actually just looks off to me though.

Wow people whining about this? I'm stoked! Bring it! We need Bob!

Back