Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You say "slow sellers" but really you just mean "hasn't sold out yet". You have no idea if it has sold a ton of pieces or not that many. Stock being left can be as much a symptom of overproduction as it can from slow sales.

Some of them might, you're right.

But that Bank Robber joker is a dud though. Sideshow has sent part of their Bank Robber Joker stock to other retailers (like BBTS) to try and break even. It's a bad seller considering they were initially keen on nobody else selling it but them. Dunno about West, Burt Ward or the Man of Steel characters considering all retailers carry them.

Last edited:
And look at us now... DX11 going for 450+.

Every HT Nolan Batman goes up in price. Even the crappy first versions of Begins suit, TDK suit, Joker are all well above retail.

Collector mentality is dangerous.

I just got mine from BBTS.com and when I took him out of the box the back half of his head was just sitting there, I was able to snap the back side to the front side but was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. It seems to be on there ok but I'm wondering if I should send it back for another one.

Wait til that guy realizes he has moveable eyes!
wee-bey-gif.gif

I just got mine from BBTS.com and when I took him out of the box the back half of his head was just sitting there, I was able to snap the back side to the front side but was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. It seems to be on there ok but I'm wondering if I should send it back for another one.

Sounds like you got a defective one, send it back !!
:rotfl

How can you think that's better than this?
ad3c4f485b5722e9416f836863f5743c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back