Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me neither, not even big fan of the character, but I have to give it to the figure, it looks awesome in hand. Best $140 I spent on Hot toys even if I don't have any Burton batman in my collection.

How can you think that's better than this?
ad3c4f485b5722e9416f836863f5743c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get this overpriced crap away from this thread.

Depends on your preference of the joker as the character: I prefer the ledger version

I appreciate its a good figure, but not one i would buy. The bank robber joker is more iconic, in my opinion.
I know it gets a lot of hate due to the price but in hand its immense. I had the original bank robber joker and this towers above it.

I appreciate its a good figure, but not one i would buy. The bank robber joker is more iconic, in my opinion.
I know it gets a lot of hate due to the price but in hand its immense. I had the original bank robber joker and this towers above it.

How does it tower above it ? its the same sculpt with a still an inaccurate shirt. How can HT get the wrong colour twice and not include a new sculpt ? Seems lazy and money grabbing imo.

To be honest iv not even looked into the price of the br2. One of the most disappointing figure releases in a long time.
The price of the mime is so good, its a no brainer. I also find the sculpt makes this a very posable figure too. My only nit pick is that I wish they included a real feather.

Goes to show you what these figures really cost... when SS can afford to sell a $210 figure for $105 (when you figure RP). They're still making money, so the real cost of this must be what? $55 per unit? $65? Cost, box, shipping license fee.

Of course they cost less than $100. In general everything you buy costs the distributor at most 1/2, usually 1/3 of what they sell it for. Depends how many supply chains are between you and the people actually manufacturing something.

Back