Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a head-on pic of the face without the sunglasses?

I would love to see a straight on shot too :) Looks great in those pics :wink1:

Quick shot:

3234393165663466.jpg

There will be more pics as soon as I finish my V2 with a smoother finish, reworked hair, and a sculpted neck :)

DX13 shelf

15829509035_937c7646e0_b.jpg

15210083463_28948b51d2_b.jpg

I'm confused, sorry if it's a stupid question but are these modded?...I want to purchase the T-800 BD that SSC is pushing, but was wondering if that's what you guys did and modded it to look like the T-2 Arnie?

No, it's not modded at all. This is the Hot Toys DX13 from T2. The other figure is the Hot Toys MMS-238 from T1 that SSC is selling on the site right now.

Ah! Ok thanks for clarifying that...is the DX13 no longer being sold at SSC?

No, it's sold out pretty much everywhere now. You'd have to check e.Bay, or if you are lucky, a local comic book store. I know I've scored stuff sometimes at my LCB that is long sold out elsewhere.

Quick shot:

3234393165663466.jpg

There will be more pics as soon as I finish my V2 with a smoother finish, reworked hair, and a sculpted neck :)

Funny coincidence I was only just wondering if you'd have an update and I find you've posted.

Excellent job on matching both sides, no one else to my knowledge managed to do it or went so far as to do it as fully as you have.

Alas, and this is no fault of yours, its simply how Yulli sculpted it, the overall hair is just too damn short and too damn neat. Seeing the sculpt un-BDed and matched up like that somehow increases my aggravation at how wrong they keep making his hair - after I see the potential that is otherwise there.

That said, I've done another of my crude mock-ups with Windows paint using your new picture, I hope you don't mind.

Longer hair but importantly the areas circled in red - any sculpt of this hairstyle needs these areas of ''indentation''. They prevent the whole thing from looking too neat, round and bun-like.

Last edited:
No, it's sold out pretty much everywhere now. You'd have to check e.Bay, or if you are lucky, a local comic book store. I know I've scored stuff sometimes at my LCB that is long sold out elsewhere.

Ah man! I'll check locally then...what's the consensus on the BD 1984 T800?...worth picking up?

Ah man! I'll check locally then...what's the consensus on the BD 1984 T800?...worth picking up?
If you're a big Terminator fan, I wouldn't miss the BD T1. As luck would have it, mine finally arrived, today, but I missed the delivery. They'll be here, tomorrow, though!

The DX13 is being sold here, if you're interested in buying it online, other than eBay. T-800 (Battle Damaged) Hot Toys - Terminator 2 : Judgement Day Doll Figure DX Series at Cmdstore.com
Nice catch, I can't believe that they're still available at almost retail online. If you have the means, ksteezy, I'd jump on this right meow. It's I think $25.00 over what it was at retail, but has to be way better than you'll ever see on e.Bay.

Funny coincidence I was only just wondering if you'd have an update and I find you've posted.

Excellent job on matching both sides, no one else to my knowledge managed to do it or went so far as to do it as fully as you have.

Alas, and this is no fault of yours, its simply how Yulli sculpted it, the overall hair is just too damn short and too damn neat. Seeing the sculpt un-BDed and matched up like that somehow increases my aggravation at how wrong they keep making his hair - after I see the potential that is otherwise there.

That said, I've done another of my crude mock-ups with Windows paint using your new picture, I hope you don't mind.

Longer hair but importantly the areas circled in red - any sculpt of this hairstyle needs these areas of ''indentation''. They prevent the whole thing from looking too neat, round and bun-like.

Yep, longer and a bit messy is it. Good job :wink1:

Help me guys! Im loosing my mind here... I need to give a matte look to the skin on the head... And there is no mr hobby spray in my country...
I need a easier way, to give it that matte finish...:( :(

Back