Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the purchase.

Good job Yankee :lecture Congrats buddy!

I'll echo those congratulations. Awesome, awesome figure. Will be a long time until it's equalled.

tumblr_mv50ieuf7N1s3zvf8o1_500.gif

Thank you, gents. :duff

Anyone checked their T-1000 chrome for cracks and peels? Just saw a post on facebook where the chrome is peeling off like Cap's shield.

I did but wasn't willing to chance it myself, it was being offered by a different seller at the time. It was a commission type thing, hadn't been made yet - so basically an ebay preorder which people generally advise against.

And the seller that Snake has linked to doesn't ship to Ireland.

I think it looks nifty, a glorified display stand pretty much. It's actually impossible to recreate that scene convincingly anyway so that's the next best thing.

I did but wasn't willing to chance it myself, it was being offered by a different seller at the time. It was a commission type thing, hadn't been made yet - so basically an ebay preorder which people generally advise against.

And the seller that Snake has linked to doesn't ship to Ireland.

I think it looks nifty, a glorified display stand pretty much. It's actually impossible to recreate that scene convincingly anyway so that's the next best thing.

Yeah a true representation would require something that would take up way too much real estate. I'd consider it, but my Arnie shelf is already at maximum density.

Sweet pic! :clap

Robo's about to say, "Better you than me."
Thanks!
...Robo may be trying to talk him out of self terminating.....
" I've been there, I've had a metal rod stuck through me as well. It doesn't have to mean the end...."

That steel mill stand is pretty neat but it has a Hasbro look to it, especially wear/soot on the girder and the bendy arm at the top. I think to make it worthwhile it needs to match the quality of the DX13 and at least for me, it's just not worthy.

Your set piece looks great, on the other hand, #Brian. Very realistic and I like that it doesn't constrain the figure to one pose.

Back