Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Commando and the hs looks freakin awesome man :clap

Wow commando, that's bad to the bone:rock:rock:rock

Amazing, commando!

Your figure. Give it to me. Now!

Amazing work Commando!!!

:clap That's more like it. Definite proof of the concept to my eyes. Your paintjob is amazing. You wouldn't know it was formerly the BD sculpt.

Thanks a lot fellas. Also thanks for the reps.

The only thing, and I hate to throw a criticism at it, is that the hair could perhaps be made even less receded again. I think it could be filled in thusly:
What body is that? TTM20/DX10 or DX13 with the neck wounds filled in and painted?
No problem at all. I'll check the reference pics again.
That's the DX-10 body with bulked up neck, similar to Mr. Ecko's mod. However, the DX-13 stock paint doesn't really match (at least not to my liking) with the body so I added a little red tones. I would prefer the DX-13 body of course but I don't like the idea of repainting rubber parts.

Thanks a lot fellas. Also thanks for the reps.

No problem at all. I'll check the reference pics again.
That's the DX-10 body with bulked up neck, similar to Mr. Ecko's mod. However, the DX-13 stock paint doesn't really match (at least not to my liking) with the body so I added a little red tones. I would prefer the DX-13 body of course but I don't like the idea of repainting rubber parts.

Cool, thanks for not smacking me about the head :lol I wasn't sure how easy or not it would be to add a little bit more to the hair after you've painted it all up.

I really thought it might be the DX13 body because you've got the neck looking so good. And I had noticed when, out of curiosity, putting the DX13 head onto a DX10 body that the skintones didn't really match very well so good job correcting that.

But even without a further hairline correction that there is the best Hot Toys clean T2 T-800 in existence right now.

Cool, thanks for not smacking me about the head :lol I wasn't sure how easy or not it would be to add a little bit more to the hair after you've painted it all up.

I really thought it might be the DX13 body because you've got the neck looking so good. And I had noticed when, out of curiosity, putting the DX13 head onto a DX10 body that the skintones didn't really match very well so good job correcting that.

But even without a further hairline correction that there is the best Hot Toys clean T2 T-800 in existence right now.

commando,

This compliment, courtesy of a-dev, is the Terminator Collectibles version of this:

giphy.gif

There is, quite simply, no higher honor. Congratulations. :lol

I just ordered this from a japan preowned site. His shipping came out to be 6k yen or 55 dollars. Is he sturdy/heavy? Thanks.

The box (with everything inside it) is definitely fairly heavy, for sure. Not Diecast heavy, but certainly not lightweight.

Thank you. :) I got him below retail price to even with shipping I was just kind of surprised by the shipping quote lol The other two hot toys I imported from Japan were around 35-40.

Thank you. :) I got him below retail price to even with shipping I was just kind of surprised by the shipping quote lol The other two hot toys I imported from Japan were around 35-40.

Good job! :yess: this thing is only increasing in price as time goes on at the moment so it was wise to pick it up while you can at a relatively reasonable price. I think even if you paid slightly more than retail you wouldn't be too disappointed when you open the box.

Good job! :yess: this thing is only increasing in price as time goes on at the moment so it was wise to pick it up while you can at a relatively reasonable price. I think even if you paid slightly more than retail you wouldn't be too disappointed when you open the box.

Yeah and with the yen being weak the price came out to 268 dollars. INSANE.

Back