Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did an eye transplant on this guy, pers from a damaged head, to this one, wich were kind of cross eyed...
ended quite good, i took the stick out, lets me have a wider range.

image.jpg

Still no news from the guy producing the Cyberdyne gas grenade launcher?

Actually there has been news on that. It's still going ahead according to the latest report. Keep an eye out. Even if he the man himself doesn't directly link it via this thread someone else will.

I was just thinking about when I saw this movie in the Theater when I was a teenager. It was July 4th week I think...

I remember the scenes where Arnold was riding his Harley... it sounded like a monster was shaking the theater the bass was so loud haha.

I was just thinking about when I saw this movie in the Theater when I was a teenager. It was July 4th week I think...

I remember the scenes where Arnold was riding his Harley... it sounded like a monster was shaking the theater the bass was so loud haha.

just watched it yesterday after seeing your comment, I used my 7.1 headphones with extra bass.....

Back