Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok... i officially quit collecting, there are like 40 terminators there.... i retire... and yes its not the cost of collecting, i just think i will get this crazy ;)

A-dev..I crapped my pants!! That's insane collection!

THanks for giving me wake up call to start completing all arnolds release.. Don't plan to do so anymore after looking at yours lol..

I think I may have had a positive influence here, my good deed for the week :D

In technical terminology, you're a loon.

And yes I quoted all those pics.

tmp1jE_lN-mdly-photo.gif

I can't be mad at you. Appropriate T1 quote and T2 GIF are appropriate.

Man, that is insane.
200_s.gif

And you're an helluva collector! :clap

Wow. I've only just seen this. Absolutely insane (In a good way). :rock

Thanks sirs. I'd like to say I have more money than sense.....can't even say that though

:horror:horror:horror:clap:clap:panic::panic:

Bravo Darkspartan , you kicked serious arse on the diorama . +1 to you buddy .

Amazing attention to detail , well crafted . Masterpiece

One thing I've noticed about the DX13 is when you tilt the head forward it has some weird *** monkey cranium at the back of the head, totally un-natural. Looks weird man

It's most noticeable when you do the scanning pose

What a great dio! Excellent work, DarkSpartan.

Dude....

that's so sick. Big props to you mt friend

:horror:horror:horror:clap:clap:panic::panic:

Bravo Darkspartan , you kicked serious arse on the diorama . +1 to you buddy .

Amazing attention to detail , well crafted . Masterpiece

Thanks guys!!! Seriously means a ton. I'll probably end up repainting certain things, add more of the gear wall and add more screen accurate flirting when I figure out a way to replicate the metal grid flooring. Even as it is, this thing is fun as Hell haha.

One of the exact shots I used for a lot of comparisons! Haha. You know I actually wanted go make the whole thing he sees. The under passage to the left and all that. But it's already pretty big and takes up my whole besta so I would have nowhere to put it.

Yeah, I'd be tempted myself if I had your abilities but I too would run into space problems pretty quickly. You have quite an eye for seeing these environments as if you are standing in them. Maybe because my focus tends to be on the characters when I watch the films but I'm impressed with the things you noticed about the environment like the broken rail in your Hasta La Vista diorama. And with this one, heck it didn't even occur to me that the gears were in that same area that Arnie is looking towards in the ''scanning'' scene - but of course they were, their fight occurs in a pretty small area.

Thanks buddy! Yeah after watching the movie and researching I was surprised to find that the whole scene was right there in that space. So if the left corridor was there too you could essentially replicate the whole fight scene. If I did that I'd also make the raised platform a bit bigger so it can double for the "t1000 slicing" scene as well. So many ideas and possibilities!

Yeah, I'd be tempted myself if I had your abilities but I too would run into space problems pretty quickly. You have quite an eye for seeing these environments as if you are standing in them. Maybe because my focus tends to be on the characters when I watch the films but I'm impressed with the things you noticed about the environment like the broken rail in your Hasta La Vista diorama. And with this one, heck it didn't even occur to me that the gears were in that same area that Arnie is looking towards in the ''scanning'' scene - but of course they were, their fight occurs in a pretty small area.

Thanks buddy! Yeah after watching the movie and researching I was surprised to find that the whole scene was right there in that space. So if the left corridor was there too you could essentially replicate the whole fight scene. If I did that I'd also make the raised platform a bit bigger so it can double for the "t1000 slicing" scene as well. So many ideas and possibilities!

You could pretty much do all the key scenes at the steel mill. 2 done. There's also the head ramming with the sliding steel beam which is obviously the same area where T-1000 impales him through the floor and of course the Goodbye scene. Possibilities indeed, I love that steel mill.

We keep talking like this and I'm gonna end up making the whole damn steel mill haha.

You could pretty much do all the key scenes at the steel mill. 2 done. There's also the head ramming with the sliding steel beam which is obviously the same area where T-1000 impales him through the floor and of course the Goodbye scene. Possibilities indeed, I love that steel mill.

^ That's one reason why I got two of these. That arm piece is a tight fit and I knew that this would eventually happen if I kept switching it.

One of the video reviewers on here had that break and he received a replacement. It will probably still stay in place, won't it?

Back