Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only place big enough to house all my T-800s in one large group was the floor, and this looks awful frankly but people wanted to see what I have. My room is also too small for my to physically get in position to capture decent angles, hence the top-down crappy views of the DX afros.

Usual story, terrible lighting, blurry pics blah-de-blah.

Goddamn!!!!
I always thought you had many, but underestimated you BIG time!
You really need a shelf, such as mine.
It would excellent in it and it isn´t costly, buddy.
Really amazing what effort you put in this.
:rock

Damn adev that's a lot of terminator I'm impressed

How many more (minus the new T1 BD) do you think you'll get?

Geeeeezas crickey!!!!!!!
That makes my collection look pathetic. Wow brother, where do you keep all them please? tell me that you have a behind the glass

Some pics of mine.

30247ee6985511e38e9b0e837b4b9c28_8.jpg

e0e47b94978a11e395c312f4a385c1a1_8.jpg

809eab60978a11e39eb80e9a72e0e137_8.jpg

The only place big enough to house all my T-800s in one large group was the floor, and this looks awful frankly but people wanted to see what I have. My room is also too small for my to physically get in position to capture decent angles, hence the top-down crappy views of the DX afros.

I see some extremely lovely futzing on one of them. Holding a box.

About time a-dev about time.

You are both insane and a inspiration at the same time buddy :D

Where are your Sarah's and Reese's though?

Good god a-dev, I knew you had a ton of em but I didn't know you had that many!

Unfortunately, you're missing quite a bit though.

- T1 T-800 ("**** you *** hole", no glasses)
- T1 T-800 (Mother's cabin in Big Bear)
- T1 T-800 (post Police Shootout damage aka, walking out of the police station)
- T1 T-800 (bike with pistol)
- T1 T-800 (promotional photoshoot with no jacket, punk shirt, spiked hair and gargoyles)

- T2 T-800 (Nekkid)
- T2 T-800 (bad to the bone, no weapons)
- T2 T-800 (galleria, shot gun in hand walking on roses)
- T2 T-800 (vigilant watch at garage stop, grey shirt with shot gun over shoulder)
- T2 T-800 (weapon cache/finding the minigun for the first time)
- T2 T-800 (just about to remove his leather jacket before he cuts his hand)
- T2 T-800 (Hasta La vista Baby)

So yeah, you have a lot of work to still do (atleast 12, plus upgrades for new 238 T1), ya failure. That's the best you can do? Rougly $4,500+? Pfft, KEEP AT IT.

Last edited:
Arnie fest! Love it! Where'd you get the grid platform under where t1000 penetrates the t800 if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks. Those are just trays for cigarette lighters all glued together.

jeezus a-dev. :lol

That's awesome, but kind of insane. ;)

I don't disagree about that latter part.

+rep adev. Thats an insane looking collection.

I hope to build similar collection, only its Bale Batman. But its kinda hard to stay focus like you, with so many good stuffs each company like HT, SS, EB, etc releases each year.

I find it pretty tough to be focussed. I'm just thankful I'm not a big Iron Man fan. God help those guys.

Damn A-Dev. Damn. :clap

Holy hell a-dev!!! That's incredible!!!

:clap :clap

Fantastic collection a-dev. :lecture

a-dev great pics of your HUGE Arnold/Terminator Collection. Amazing!:clap:thud:

Thank you sirs!

Damn adev that's a lot of terminator I'm impressed

How many more (minus the new T1 BD) do you think you'll get?

Well little to nothing actually. I want to have a DX13 in a permanent display with his arm stuck in the gears at the steel mill ala DarkSpartan's diorama so that's one more. I might do a 'Hasta La Vista' one and at one point I wanted another DX10 to display locked in hand-to-hand battle with the T-1000 at the galleria, not sure I'll bother with that one now though as it would also entail buying yet another T-1000 and I'm getting sick of the expense.

Goddamn!!!!
I always thought you had many, but underestimated you BIG time!
You really need a shelf, such as mine.
It would excellent in it and it isn´t costly, buddy.
Really amazing what effort you put in this.
:rock

Geeeeezas crickey!!!!!!!
That makes my collection look pathetic. Wow brother, where do you keep all them please? tell me that you have a behind the glass

Errr, no. I don't have them behind glass much to my regret. This means I have to take a dust-cloth and lint roller to them every now and again. Problem with lint rollers is they make the T-shirts 'fluffy' by pulling on the little fibres etc. If I ever do get them on proper shelves with glass fronts I might set about trying to replace T-800 T-shirts and T-1000 outfits (which got discoloured by, I'm guessing the damn incandescent room light bulb over the years. I since replaced it with an LED)

I see some extremely lovely futzing on one of them. Holding a box.

Hopefully not just on that one but yeah I got the jacket collar particularly nice on the rosebox T-800, moreso than the others.

About time a-dev about time.

You are both insane and a inspiration at the same time buddy :D

Where are your Sarah's and Reese's though?

:lol Thanks. I didn't want to put the entire lot on the floor, I wouldn't have been able to move around the room. I've got 7 Sarahs, just that one Tech com Reese whose kinda hidden away to be honest. 9 T-1000s and a T2 John.

Good god a-dev, I knew you had a ton of em but I didn't know you had that many!

Unfortunately, you're missing quite a bit though.

- T1 T-800 ("**** you *** hole", no glasses)
- T1 T-800 (Mother's cabin in Big Bear)
- T1 T-800 (post Police Shootout damage aka, walking out of the police station)
- T1 T-800 (bike with pistol)
- T1 T-800 (promotional photoshoot with no jacket, punk shirt, spiked hair and gargoyles)

- T2 T-800 (Nekkid)
- T2 T-800 (bad to the bone, no weapons)
- T2 T-800 (galleria, shot gun in hand walking on roses)
- T2 T-800 (vigilant watch at garage stop, grey shirt with shot gun over shoulder)
- T2 T-800 (weapon cache/finding the minigun for the first time)
- T2 T-800 (just about to remove his leather jacket before he cuts his hand)
- T2 T-800 (Hasta La vista Baby)

So yeah, you have a lot of work to still do (atleast 12, plus upgrades for new 238 T1), ya failure. That's the best you can do? Rougly $4,500+? Pfft, KEEP AT IT.

Some of those I actually have considered - like the 'Vigilant watch at the garage, shotgun on shoulder', for some reason I always liked that image.

Some of those T1's I will do probably. :D

Holy F__K a-dev that is a massive collection! You have Endo-itis!!!

Hardcore bro :bow

Back