Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obviously the denim jacket wearing figure should be in sweatpants but I can't find any more.

SO.MUCH.WINING!!!!! :goodpost:

Does you steel mill Sarah have her leg wound with improvised bandaged though? I remember us talking about that at one point.

Also if you are looking for nice sweat pants you can use the sweat pants off this set: https://asmustoys.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=82

I upgraded my mental hospital Sarah to them and they are really nice.

hey guys i got a question i was wondering if you guys could help me with i was just wondering how you guys use your liquid t1000 i want to use him in a way but not in hand to hand combat with t800 here is how i have mine set up its the only way ive thought so far to use it but its more or a presence than any type of action

picture000.jpg

Adev, your collection of Terminator is by far the biggest and baddest to the bone. I'm gonna post your collection on Ahhnuld and James Camerons Twitter

SO.MUCH.WINING!!!!! :goodpost:

Does you steel mill Sarah have her leg wound with improvised bandaged though? I remember us talking about that at one point.

Also if you are looking for nice sweat pants you can use the sweat pants off this set: https://asmustoys.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=82

I upgraded my mental hospital Sarah to them and they are really nice.

No I still haven't done the makeshift bandage for the Steel Mill Sarah. One day I will, though I know I've been saying that for years.

You sure those sweatpants work? I mean not only are they on a male figure but they seem to be on a huge muscle-bodied male figure....

Adev, your collection of Terminator is by far the biggest and baddest to the bone. I'm gonna post your collection on Ahhnuld and James Camerons Twitter

I'd have made more of an effort with the pics if I'd known someone was gonna do that! But thanks. :D

Wow a-dev, no pt. 1 Sarah?

Nope, I await either HT or a customiser like Dchung to make one that I can buy. The stuff you need isn't exactly commonplace.

ok... i officially quit collecting, there are like 40 terminators there.... i retire... and yes its not the cost of collecting, i just think i will get this crazy ;)

The only place big enough to house all my T-800s in one large group was the floor, and this looks awful frankly but people wanted to see what I have. My room is also too small for my to physically get in position to capture decent angles, hence the top-down crappy views of the DX afros.

Usual story, terrible lighting, blurry pics blah-de-blah.

A-dev..I crapped my pants!! That's insane collection!

THanks for giving me wake up call to start completing all arnolds release.. Don't plan to do so anymore after looking at yours lol..

The only place big enough to house all my T-800s in one large group was the floor, and this looks awful frankly but people wanted to see what I have. My room is also too small for my to physically get in position to capture decent angles, hence the top-down crappy views of the DX afros.

IMG_6426_zpsa8f0dad8.jpg

Usual story, terrible lighting, blurry pics blah-de-blah.

In technical terminology, you're a loon.

And yes I quoted all those pics.

tmp1jE_lN-mdly-photo.gif

No I still haven't done the makeshift bandage for the Steel Mill Sarah. One day I will, though I know I've been saying that for years.

You sure those sweatpants work? I mean not only are they on a male figure but they seem to be on a huge muscle-bodied male figure....

Yup ;)

cz5EN5w.jpg

I need to futz some more but they work great.

Back