Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I got a ****-eyed head... or could be my eyes, anyone got an email for Sideshow?

It's kind of like saying: "Hey guys. The headlamp on my brand new Ford Focus is not working, does anyone have a number so i can call Nissan and ask for a replacement?"

Even HT will only replace the part if you bought directly from them or from an authorised retailer.
And even then, they will tell you to take the item back to get a full refund.

I don't know if someone mentioned this before, but I remember there's someone posted that there's something weird about the semi damaged Arnold's right eye (his right, our left). Last night I opened two DX13, it's for a friend of mine, just to check the light up feature (if it didnt light up, I'd return them to my supplier). Upon close inspection, there's a slight difference on the semi damaged right eye, in that two DX13 figure. In one of the figure, the lower eye lids are more droopy, more open, just slightly (perhaps just 1 or 2 milimeters, but in 1/6 scale, that means a lot). The other one, actually looks better without the droopy lower eye lid. It looks more like Arnold. It's easy to miss unless you look at it really close, and for quite some time. That explains the pics in this thread, I think I saw some pics with great likeness, and theres another with weird right eye. I should've take pics, but my friend's already took em.

Yeah yeah guys I made a mistake, I thought Sideshow and HT were one in the same, sorry if I'm new to this and not a toy expert!

I'm hesitating if not to cancel my 2nd order of the DX13 and go for the seperate pieces to use the other sculpt. Seperate pieces aren't that cheap neither, especially the body.

I'm hesitating if not to cancel my 2nd order of the DX13 and go for the seperate pieces to use the other sculpt. Seperate pieces aren't that cheap neither, especially the body.

I got lucky and found a whole other set on eBay that consisted of the body, belt, pants, boots and shirt. So all I needed was the jacket which I already had, the second head sculpt and hands. Then I bought the stand and bandoleer separate from another website. So all and all it cost me about the price of buying a standard non DX Hot Toys figure but like you said it can get pricey fast either way. So go with whatever makes more sense for the value and your wallet.

I got lucky and found a whole other set on eBay that consisted of the body, belt, pants, boots and shirt. So all I needed was the jacket which I already had, the second head sculpt and hands. Then I bought the stand and bandoleer separate from another website. So all and all it cost me about the price of buying a standard non DX Hot Toys figure but like you said it can get pricey fast either way. So go with whatever makes more sense for the value and your wallet.

Well I found a shop who sells everything I need to make my 2nd figure, total price is a normal 'non DX' figure like you said. But it might get very close to the price of complete DX figure if I have extra import fee. So it's tricky...

Well I found a shop who sells everything I need to make my 2nd figure, total price is a normal 'non DX' figure like you said. But it might get very close to the price of complete DX figure if I have extra import fee. So it's tricky...

Yes...yes it always is. :)

I think I'll stick to my PO because I had anyway 10% discount + a birthday voucher on it. 267eur (+-364$) for the DX figure.

I think I'll stick to my PO because I had anyway 10% discount + a birthday voucher on it. 267eur (+-364$) for the DX figure.

Yeah might as well. Besides you can always sell off the extra parts yourself and regain some of that money back.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Its nice, I don't regret getting it. Looks good, feels good. **** it. Adds a certain 'value' and authenticity.

Yeah I've been wanting to get it since I seen it, it was just the price that was such a big turn off, 40 bucks for a thumper is crazy considering there minigun is 35 dollars. But Having the minigun and knowing how awesome that is with my dx10 I figured this will go perfectly with my semi BD version. I completely agree that the wood and metal does add value and makes it seem even more highend:)

Got My DX13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spare Hands & Rod :nana::slap

hjc9.jpg
[/URL]

Yeah I've been wanting to get it since I seen it, it was just the price that was such a big turn off, 40 bucks for a thumper is crazy considering there minigun is 35 dollars. But Having the minigun and knowing how awesome that is with my dx10 I figured this will go perfectly with my semi BD version. I completely agree that the wood and metal does add value and makes it seem even more highend:)
Glad I ordered one, too. Have it sitting in my Bag of Loot until the minigun comes in, in February. Personally, I think it's worth it, though it's a shame that from what I've heard the grenades are too small for the bandolier (and I guess too few of them, as well). Think they're made out of copper. Look fantastic, so it's a shame they won't get displayed. Only thing I could think of it have them strewn around Arnie's feet, but not sure I like the idea or not...

Yeah yeah guys I made a mistake, I thought Sideshow and HT were one in the same, sorry if I'm new to this and not a toy expert!

I'm certainly no toy expert but logic is, you contact the shop you bought it from if you have a problem. As for Hot Toys, thats another subject and a very complicated infuriating one. Thats if you can get them to respond. Many have had to take to Facebook to get the ball rolling after many emails before that. It's worse than British telecom.

There's certainly plenty of bedtime stories to tell on that.

Glad I ordered one, too. Have it sitting in my Bag of Loot until the minigun comes in, in February. Personally, I think it's worth it, though it's a shame that from what I've heard the grenades are too small for the bandolier (and I guess too few of them, as well). Think they're made out of copper. Look fantastic, so it's a shame they won't get displayed. Only thing I could think of it have them strewn around Arnie's feet, but not sure I like the idea or not...

I think it will be an excellent addition to the DX13, not sure if its truely worth 40 dollars though, I really need to get over the price already:slap But yeah I'm glad I ordered it as well, as for the grenades I didn't know they don't fit the bandoleer, that kind of stinks, I guess the stock ones will have to do.

Back