Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah congratulations Mr.Ecko.

I love opening up that new fresh box for the first time, enjoy buddy and I'm looking forward to your thoughts and pics.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! :yess::panic:

owu3.jpg

Old News Figure.

I am glad everyone is loving their Dx13 I am too but didn't like the way my Dx10 looked next to him and so badly wanted a clean head sculpt so I did a bit of modding to a Dx13 head myself. It's not finished yet but it is getting there

photo_zpsce1ae5a3.jpg

photo3_zpsffd2ba16.jpg

photo2_zps18d4d8ae.jpg

photo4_zps99cd48fd.jpg

Just need to learn how to paint him properly now.

Impressive array of Arnie's now Ecko.

I am glad everyone is loving their Dx13 I am too but didn't like the way my Dx10 looked next to him and so badly wanted a clean head sculpt so I did a bit of modding to a Dx13 head myself. It's not finished yet but it is getting there

photo_zpsce1ae5a3.jpg

photo3_zpsffd2ba16.jpg

photo2_zps18d4d8ae.jpg

Well I'll be damned. That doesn't look anywhere near as weird as this photoshop projection of what it would look like:

Methinks some of my crude hairline photoedits will be in order tonight.

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

Magmax very cool, although for some reason the fully bd head has a better likeness

Welcome to the club ecko, nice pics

Sorry to hear that mate! Is there a reference to check for missing buttons?
Well, I haven't heard of it happening to anyone else's but it also happened to my old Bank Robber Joker's shirt buttons. This is a terrible pic but you can see where both of the buttons on the right lapel are gone. Seems like it shouldn't be too hard to find something to replace them with, right?

hello everyone,

I still have my original Semi BD head so all is not lost :).
The head is just a bit of a mishmash really and very poorly painted :). I guess I have painted over some of the detail on the head. I was just seeing if it could be done. The hair line is off because I must confess (looks down at feet) I cut down a spare dx10 head I had laying around and used the hairline from the left hand side of his head and superglued to the dx13 head :slap. Then I used some miliput yellow to cover over the missing flesh and smooth it off. I painted over the milliput areas using nothing more than Humbrol 118 which is American tan. It's not a bad match but nothing compared to the original paint job. I am planning to find out how to make skin tones properly and will probably remove the paint and start again.

It will do me until the real ones comes out which will be the Dx16... maybe

Back