Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icxWJA.gif

Then again maybe I should just PM them to people who want to see. :monkey3

I was merely joking sir.

In seriousness though I know this kind of thing annoys people and is offputting.

Plus people have been pretty cool about it, no one has jumped on me. So if anyone would prefer maybe I could limit this kind of talk to a select few interested parties via PM.

It's looks like the difference between the dx13 neck and dx10 neck is the dx13 has an extra linda blair muscle in the front.

Too bad the dx10 is a slightly different shade, and yes P. the dx10 and dx13 are different heights... :panic::panic:

In seriousness though I know this kind of thing annoys people and is offputting.

Plus people have been pretty cool about it, no one has jumped on me. So if anyone would prefer maybe I could limit this kind of talk to a select few interested parties via PM.

Lol, I wouldn't worry about it
There's not much you could do that would take away from the perfection of this figure

Edit: that might have come across wrong, was basically trying to say this figure is perfection
Nothing personal

Last edited:
Im hitting 36 lol but thanks
There is no list or anything, might never be one.
Especially since its a modified HS from a company not an fully original HS.
Once the artist s done, if he do it, we Will see how it goes.
But i guess it Will be available by contacting him directly as he usually do
Dont worry you ll hear about it :)

Yes am a year here or there around this. My 401k is in the form of 12 inch dolls... And i have more clothes for these dolls than for my self. Let me hide back in shame...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Is $55 a good price for the semi-BD head? Planning to just upgrade my DX10 instead of getting the whole set as DX13's not really in my budget.

Is $55 a good price for the semi-BD head? Planning to just upgrade my DX10 instead of getting the whole set as DX13's not really in my budget.

It's not a bad price. U can also see ebay if its cheaper. Lastly many here have two figures so may be they can PM you. I put the semi sculpt on a dx10... Looks ok to me. Check my pics in the earlier posts.

It's not a bad price. U can also see ebay if its cheaper. Lastly many here have two figures so may be they can PM you. I put the semi sculpt on a dx10... Looks ok to me. Check my pics in the earlier posts.

Thanks man! That's the cheapest I've seen on ebay so far with free shipping. Prices have gone down, 2 weeks ago the heads were for at least $80.

Yeah, I've seen your pics as well as those who have done the same and I think the DX13 head look great on it. Is the color difference between the DX13 head and DX10 body that noticeable, though?

Thanks man! That's the cheapest I've seen on ebay so far with free shipping. Prices have gone down, 2 weeks ago the heads were for at least $80.

Yeah, I've seen your pics as well as those who have done the same and I think the DX13 head look great on it. Is the color difference between the DX13 head and DX10 body that noticeable, though?

Well if you are **** yes, but i can promise you my wife does a great job in rating the likeness of the sculpts, she is spot on in like 2 min of a look to say what is good and what is bad, however the neck color change dint matter her at all. You can also put some color on body like blood bullet holes to make it more like dx13. All in all my view is, if you dont have money its better to do what you are doing. Save the extra $$ for an endo. It wont be perfect but 9.9 on 10 is good enough if it saves u some dollars. U can always add a dx 13 body when you have some money. Once the fever is over, some will keep and some will let go of all the extra stuff they bought. (Obviously that has a risk and is speculative)

Well if you are **** yes, but i can promise you my wife does a great job in rating the likeness of the sculpts, she is spot on in like 2 min of a look to say what is good and what is bad, however the neck color change dint matter her at all. You can also put some color on body like blood bullet holes to make it more like dx13. All in all my view is, if you dont have money its better to do what you are doing. Save the extra $$ for an endo. It wont be perfect but 9.9 on 10 is good enough if it saves u some dollars. U can always add a dx 13 body when you have some money. Once the fever is over, some will keep and some will let go of all the extra stuff they bought. (Obviously that has a risk and is speculative)

Really appreciate your thoughts, bud :) Yeah I guess I'll just get a DX13 head and take it from there. I'll leave representing the full BD look to my EB BD T800 :)

I know it's a great figure and I wish I could get the whole set, but I have spent so much on my first year of collecting and still got a lot on PO, so I had to say no to some figures despite my wanting them badly. LOL I wish I had more money than responsibilities.

Thanks again man! :1-1:

Really appreciate your thoughts, bud :) Yeah I guess I'll just get a DX13 head and take it from there. I'll leave representing the full BD look to my EB BD T800 :)

I know it's a great figure and I wish I could get the whole set, but I have spent so much on my first year of collecting and still got a lot on PO, so I had to say no to some figures despite my wanting them badly. LOL I wish I had more money than responsibilities.

Thanks again man! :1-1:

U have to do that. Especially if you are not sticking to one line. Lastly, while i am not in the 1/4 scale at all, i can honestly tell you, that EB full head is way better. Yes scales are different bla bla... But ht messed the blood work on the head big time. So while fairly accurate head sculpt, creative part of chrome vs blood will look less than impressive in front of a full bd enterbay. When you have money you can pull in that one too, or pass it, like u said.

Back