Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly::gah::lol Too many things but Hot Toys does need to get on a role and make more T1 stuff.

Oh they will. This is "minting a line" a line that has passed a test of time. Even now the 7 inch McFarlene ones sell on ebay etc. these will too. So long they throw in more accuracy, dioramas, bells and whistles.
Refer to the darth vader thread, i think its an average vader and still people are jumping on to the second version from sideshow. And here for this character they can make so many changes here and there. But yes over every 2-3 yrs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh they will. This is "minting a line" a line that has passed a test of time. Even now the 7 inch McFarlene ones sell on ebay etc. these will too. So long they throw in more accuracy, dioramas, bells and whistles.

:exactly: Totally agree with you.:impatient:

A universally liked Hot Toys figure? something's not right, am I in in an alternate reality :dunno

Na na ... This is the real world... This is a universally liked hot toys terminator, who decided to dip itself in a jam jar... But yeah overall it is loved by all, especially cause adev couldn't find anything wrong with it and mind you, with a magnifying glass. Oh i forgot a bit of a receding hairline issue :) ...

Adev... Are u there!

Na na ... This is the real world... This is a universally liked hot toys terminator, who decided to dip itself in a jam jar... But yeah overall it is loved by all, especially cause adev couldn't find anything wrong with it and mind you, with a magnifying glass. Oh i forgot a bit of a receding hairline issue :) ...

Adev... Are u there!

:nono
:lol

While nothing is perfect, this is stunning. And the "jelly" is far less prominent in person. I may try and remove a small amount of said jelly, but it will be minimal if anything. Great likeness. I love the knee joint. The magnet on my full bd head came right off and I had to re-glue it. I also would have preferred a 1:1 t-800 chip instead of a bullet riddled piece of jacket. The T-1000 accessory is amazing to behold and I think the exclusive head is too formed for the rest of the mass to match it. I think I may display the full BD look as it'll be very unique on the shelf.

Got email notification that my parts for my semi bd look will be here on Friday :yess: Finally going to have both versions standing side by side for another round of pics :) Also, decided to cancel my 2nd box set at BBTS for now cause X-Mas with 2 kids takes priority :wink1: Also, without extra sculpts sitting in a box, I will be less tempted to build more:

money-graphics-exc_1297860a.jpg

Got email notification that my parts for my semi bd look will be here on Friday :yess: Finally going to have both versions standing side by side for another round of pics :) Also, decided to cancel my 2nd box set at BBTS for now cause X-Mas with 2 kids takes priority :wink1:

Congrats buddy, looking forward to more of your photo's, and yeah its a tough time of year for this to release. Normally I would have bought 3-4 full box sets, as it stands I only have the one, but I'm keeping my bbts order for my second set, wonder when they will get there stock in:impatient:

Congrats buddy, looking forward to more of your photo's, and yeah its a tough time of year for this to release. Normally I would have bought 3-4 full box sets, as it stands I only have the one, but I'm keeping my bbts order for my second set, wonder when they will get there stock in:impatient:

Thanks man and I'm sure their stock will be in soon.

Got my DX13s last night man I do not regret getting 2 at all. What an amazing figure...

Show of hands who wants me to PM them about what I had in mind with the hairline changes. It might even be 2 pms.

I think if I post them in here while the mood is good it might piss a few people off.

Show of hands who wants me to PM them about what I had in mind with the hairline changes. It might even be 2 pms.

I think if I post them in here while the mood is good it might piss a few people off.

Do it here.. There are mature people here. Just cause someone criticizes something does not mean everyone has to p*** all over the place. Mature men discuss agreements and differences alike... Go ahead and share it here...

Back