Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lightened mine tremendously. Especially the semi damaged head. to remove it completely is not the best option I would recommend. I think if you leave most of it on it gives it a good realistic presence.

Some examples of my results of removing and lightening the blood off the flesh and chrome parts

Yes awesome. How did you do it? 90% alcohol on a qtip? Does that work on the flesh parts?

Lol, yah. Wasn't planning on getting this release at all (I had the Crow as my 2014 figure) but dx13 is too good to miss out on so decided to get him piecemeal.

As a avid customizer, the only thing I would change is the neck post. Have you tried a lower ball joint extension for the neck.

You can still keep the outer shell of the neck just swamp the ball joint attached to it. I've done that many times on my customs.

Thanks for the advice, I will play with it and try to adapt it. Everything else looks pretty cool on the shelf and even the neck doesn't look weird from some angles.

Im sure were talking about the same reason ;)
Ill let him make te announcement when hes ready.
I was going to comission the clean Head but he was already thinking about it and has a semi bd Head on its way.
Hes gonna make wonders cant wait to replace my MMS and dx10 hs :)

I'm gonna have to prepare some suggestions RE: altering that hairline on the semi-BD head if its being converted to clean. I put the DX10 sunnies on it last night and compared it to screengrabs and it really drew attention to what I've been talking about with the inaccurate hairline. And since he'd be working on the hairline anyway, restoring it on the BD side and whatnot, he might aswell make the whole thing as accurate as possible. I also really thing the hair should be lengthened a bit on the front for the clean look.

I'm gonna have to prepare some suggestions RE: altering that hairline on the semi-BD head if its being converted to clean. I put the DX10 sunnies on it last night and compared it to screengrabs and it really drew attention to what I've been talking about with the inaccurate hairline. And since he'd be working on the hairline anyway, restoring it on the BD side and whatnot, he might aswell make the whole thing as accurate as possible. I also really thing the hair should be lengthened a bit on the front for the clean look.

Anyone is taking up this project. Considering the sale numbers there must be gazillion bd head sculpts floating around so shld not cost much for someone to do full sculpts? Wld love to have one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It seems like a lot of people would love to have one. A clean sculpt that looks as much like Arnie as these BD sculpts. I hope that's not my imagination and I hope HT see's the demand. Arnold Schwarzenegger is at least as important as Heath Ledger and is also worth multiple goes until they get it right. And its frustrating that, as happened with Enterbay, the non-battledamaged version of him is of a lower standard.

It seems like a lot of people would love to have one. A clean sculpt that looks as much like Arnie as these BD sculpts. I hope that's not my imagination and I hope HT see's the demand. Arnold Schwarzenegger is at least as important as Heath Ledger and is also worth multiple goes until they get it right. And its frustrating that, as happened with Enterbay, the non-battledamaged version of him is of a lower standard.

I think all want one - the question is would they buy another 300 dollar figure for it. Many are actually happy with dx10. Dont get me wrong i want one, but hot toys has become so big that unless they see threshold sale quantities it does not make sense for them. Plus they will keep doing same accessories etc so many will pass if it comes now. I think they are better of focusing on other versions ... They will surely revisit it in 2 odd years i think.

Yes awesome. How did you do it? 90% alcohol on a qtip? Does that work on the flesh parts?

You can go 70% alcohol if you like some of the really hard blood stains I used a subtle mixture of paint thinner and brush cleaner ( very subtle, you don't want to strip it completely)

I'd recommend just lightly using 70% rubbing alcohol to start and gently rub the blood off with a qtip

The flesh is all experimentation, I started to rub a little here and a little there off the flesh at first. The chin and mouth aren't that bad, especially if you.clean up the chrome parts around the mouth and chin.

I'd say focus on lightening around the forehead above his right side for the semi head.

Again experimentation is best, if you rub too hard it might strip the flesh paint off.:lecture

You still want to keep most of the gloss on the bloody flesh areas, because it adds depth and realism to the sculpt IMO. Just get the orange jam to almost a faded smear look, so it captures he was bleeding but now the bleeding has faded onto his skin.

I used the light as a source. Daylight works the best because I was able to tell if I went too much in rubbing the smeared blood off or too little. As for the rest of the body I left it alone for now, as I posted before it didn't bother me as much on the other parts after I got the face modded. IMO, everything blended better.

Once you obtain the look that satisfies you, it can look great in any light IMO.

Simple daylight shot. It still has a gloss feel to it but not so much as of jam look

Under a light

As for the other head, I went subtle because I actually liked the blood on that one, so I just touched up some areas, mostly around the chrome. :lecture

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I got mine, my PERS on the PERS head (less BD) cannot look downwards (including left , right centre) at all, can any owners here confirm their is the same? or just mine has this issue.

:exactly: A revised clean hs and the grenade launcher has my interest. Definitely needs the hairline adjusted on the sides & top for it to look right.

Hi guys,

I got mine, my PERS on the PERS head (less BD) cannot look downwards (including left , right centre) at all, can any owners here confirm their is the same? or just mine has this issue.

I dont even touch pers.

Hi guys,

Can you post some pics. bare in mind what I noticed is that the PERS on this are not the best, I've seen better on LUKE, Keaton Bats, even Indy.

The movement of the PERS is just a tad less for some reason, trust me I have futzed with the PERS on this and that's the conclusion I came too. It has terrible looking down movement, not as fluent as raising the eyes in the " Undertaker " like mode.:lecture

I still think a clean sculpt T-800 is still in the works. C'mon if HT's did a Bale 1/4 Batman I think they will have a 1/4 T-800 coming which could include a clean sculpt. I think that if they do a 1/4 T-800 it will probably have the tear gas grenade launcher.

Personally I think they should do another T-800 clean sculpt " Mall battle " piece.

I still see a Police station massacre T-1 coming.

Hot toys is not doing a t2 1/4 figure.
Only announcement a t1 police massacre in 1/4.

Well im not bothered by the hairline or anything.
The semi bd with skin and haïr is enough for me.
I Will not hassle him with suggestions and whatnots, perfection is not of this world.
I trust his judgement and skills. He proved to know his stuff.

Last edited:
I think it'd be worth it. I mean we've got this sculpt which finally looks like Arnie according to 99% of the forum, maybe even 100%, I don't think I've seen anyone say otherwise. We've got this great sculpt but there's just one tiny thing off about it, something which could easily be fixed especially since he's going to be doing work on the hairline anyway. I think the bigger shame would be to leave that tiny flaw in it. It could be perfection. Why stop short.

Last edited:
I think it'd be worth it. I mean we've got this sculpt which finally looks like Arnie according to 99% of the forum, maybe even 100%, I don't think I've seen anyone say otherwise. We've got this great sculpt but there's just one tiny thing off about it, something which could easily be fixed especially since he's going to be doing work on the hairline anyway. I think the bigger shame would be to leave that tiny flaw in it. It could be perfection. Why stop short.

Well said, I 100% agree.

Who is making the full sculpt. How do i get on the list if any... :( why can't i just navigate on these sites like u 20 somethingers... Grrrrrrr

Back