Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful as always Paramore! :hi5: You sure like that dark background close up idea :wink1:

Keep them coming guys!

My should be here by noon today..Now I'll see what all the futz is about :lol

Yeah I know..I know

Thanks! :duff

Congrats on getting yours today, look forward to seeing what you think of him.

There was again much staring at this figure last night. As there no doubt will be again later.

I think a nice lighting set-up and a black-out backdrop have moved up my priority list. I really want to take some decent cinematic pictures of this, recreate movie scenes etc.

Personally I wish they added the element that T-1000 could disguise itself as anything, I would've loved to have seen scenes were Patrick would liquidate into a dog or a bug or even a gun, those scenes would've been something. How about a motorcycle and he would try to grab the t-800 and John with silver hands coming out of the motorcycle when they were riding it.

That reminded me of Nightmare on Elm Street 5: Dream Child.

There was again much staring at this figure last night. As there no doubt will be again later.

I think a nice lighting set-up and a black-out backdrop have moved up my priority list. I really want to take some decent cinematic pictures of this, recreate movie scenes etc.

Yeah I have to figure out what kind of photos I can come up with my lack of horrible backgrounds and backdrops.

I was watching the movie the other night in HD and I have some ideas that I haven't seen anyone do or try for pose ideas yet..Hope I could pull these off with mine. :pray:

2e1f8debdc17aa6450cb7d1290e437ec_zps428351d3.jpg

Whoa. I think is the most realistic photo I've seen of this sculpt thus far.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

You know, I started really looking at that semi bd hs last night and compared it to the DX10 Arnie and you might be on to something about that hairline/wide face observation. I think if it just came in a bit problem solved. Also, less puffy on top would help too.

That's why I like the Semi damaged head. I'm still debating if I should strip the blood off the chrome on both. As I was watching the film certain angles and scenes made it look like the blood was heavily smeared like HTs did and in other scenes it wasn't. Now of course that can be due to the makeup they used on Arnold and the fact that each scene was probably filmed in different hours on different days, so the makeup could change.

I guess I'll know when I have it in hand. That's when I can tell for myself what needs to be done.

Last edited:
My DX13 arrived Monday, I love it!!!
I really was nervous when it came to switching out the arm (and the head really). This is only my 3rd Hot Toys figure and I've never switched parts out before. I didn't want to break anything.

Here's a few cell pics.

DX13T1000_zps08907334.jpg

DX131_zps2ff64e80.jpg

DX133_zps8742f61f.jpg

DX134_zps1b42605f.jpg

DX132_zps1821249b.jpg

DX13_zpsd14e01d1.jpg

DX135_zpscd04e3d6.jpg

You know, I started really looking at that semi bd hs last night and compared it to the DX10 Arnie and you might be on to something about that hairline/wide face observation. I think if it just came in a bit problem solved. Also, less puffy on top would help too.

I'm really curious to see what effect the hairline alteration would have. I hope its the only reason the face seems wide from the front, could well be. And other than my usual niggles with the overall hairshape* and the ball-joint head* its seems, to me, to be as good as you're gonna get.

*and even these things are improved from the DX10

Has anyone know a good way to pull off the neck peg of the liquid statue? Is it ok to use the hair dryer to heat it because it's freaking tight.

Did anyone try this? I use the neck peg from ttm 21(regular body) but it's too short. I wonder if the neck peg of ttm 22 works because it's slim body fit with T1000?

Has anyone know a good way to pull off the neck peg of the liquid statue? Is it ok to use the hair dryer to heat it because it's freaking tight.

Did anyone try this? I use the neck peg from ttm 21(regular body) but it's too short. I wonder if the neck peg of ttm 22 works because it's slim body fit with T1000?

Not sure why anyone wants to do that to be honest. Not only is it not remotely accurate, it doesn't even look particularly good.

I'm really curious to see what effect the hairline alteration would have. I hope its the only reason the face seems wide from the front, could well be. And other than my usual niggles with the overall hairshape* and the ball-joint head* its seems, to me, to be as good as you're gonna get.

*and even these things are improved from the DX10

Yeah, looks like the neckless hs is the preferred look for most people including HT. I have accepted this, even though Arnie's profile likeness would improve drastically with the sculpted neck hs.
Also, I think a hairline adjustment would make a huge difference on the semi bd hs cause it looks like they were matching the BD side that was working around the exposed endo for the clean side, which causes that wide effect.

It doesn't look good, unless everything is chrome imo.

Back