Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam Hot Toys

monopoly-man.jpg

I can't recall a figure where so many people wanted to get multiples.

Both versions look so good that it's a must to display semi & full BD together. I wish BBTS would hurry up and get their shipment :impatient:

True, although I'm sure we'll see people selling off their extra(s) as other new figures come out. Ultimately I think many people will settle on one look and interchange them every now and again.

At the moment while the figure is so fresh its hard to be disciplined.

Yeah, the little Devil on the shoulder saying things like ''y'know, its such a terrible waste letting those sculpts sit there idly.''

I too have one of those. He's dangerously persuasive.

What would be a good price to sell the t-1000 liquid figure that comes with bd t-800 (the regular not the exclusive)

Well speaking for myself who missed out on the DX10, I missed the T-1 as well, I hope this is worth the hype. The pics are just blowing me away that I've seen so far, it looks like you can't take a bad picture of this guy.

I'll have to admit I try to stay away from BD pieces, but this is one BD look I've loved since the first time I saw the film in my youth.

This will be my first full on BD Hot Toys figure. I've never owned anything so bloody in 12" form.

I didn't like the MMS body too much on the first T-800 release. I always hated how the old shoulders wouldn't articulate too much.

I'm looking forward to posing this figure. From what I saw about the TTMM20 it's seems like a good body to pose.

Btw, I got an update, I should have mine been tomorrow afternoon.

OK, I'm in Calgary and figured that was maybe the case with Angelica. If they sent to us, they'd have to declare the full value of the figure which means potentially paying $50.00 in duties for a figure you never asked for and is probably worth diddly on the secondary market. Other thing is it's not like they owe us a free figure or calendar (no offense but it sounds like from how you mentioned it, that you felt entitled). I did happen to have the calendar packed in my DX13. I haven't opened it, yet. If you want I can ship it over to you (just pay shipping, of course).

lol typical Albertan (huge heart - I'm was born in Alberta)

I do feel entitled, it's a damn calendar... I order thousands$$$ form those C**nts.... haha.... no worries man enjoy your calendar, it was just the principal, why reward "some" of your customers.

As for the customs on Angelica, I do understand the shipping & customs fees thing, I did however offer to pay those things....

Anyways, I love hot toys and I wasn't really complaining, just thought it was SO funny they thought I would pay $25 for a calendar they "should" have sent

Speaking on the statue, I think the EX is completely stupid. It doesn't match with the scene/body and it looks stupid on the T-1000 figure. No offense, I know people have done that. That statue itself is useless to me, namely because it must be interactive with the T-800 to look right due to the hole. Now if they would have included a statue of when he just reformed after he was blown to pieces in the steel mill I would have been stoked!

Having said all of that, I totally get why some people really dig it. Mainly those that are into dioramas and completists like a-dev.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Speaking on the statue, I think the EX is completely stupid. It doesn't match with the scene/body and it looks stupid on the T-1000 figure. No offense, I know people have done that. That statue itself is useless to me, namely because it must be interactive with the T-800 to look right due to the hole. Now if they would have included a statue of when he just reformed after he was blown to pieces in the steel mill I would have been stoked!

Having said all of that, I totally get why some people really dig it. Mainly those that are into dioramas and completists like a-dev.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Skull & I were just having this same discussion earlier. Both of us haven't even taken our T-1000 statues out of the box. Mine is just gonna sit there wrapped up for now :dunno It looks nice, but I don't really have any plans for it atm.

I haven't recieved my figure yet but I agree about the T-1000. In fact I plan on selling it pretty much immediately. I'm going to sell the semi BD head, BD arm and BD jacket as well. I only want one Arnold in my Terminator display. Whenever Hot Toys releases the new endoskeleton it will join Arnold in the detolf.

You know this figure got me thinking about this for some reason. In the film we know T2 changes into Sara at the end to try and trick John. Why didn't he change into T-800? Is it because he was a machine? Only on the inside though, and his outer skin could have been copied. It would have been cool to see Arnold have that look in his eyes from the first Terminator one more time.

You know this figure got me thinking about this for some reason. In the film we know T2 changes into Sara at the end to try and trick John. Why didn't he change into T-800? Is it because he was a machine? Only on the inside though, and his outer skin could have been copied. It would have been cool to see Arnold have that look in his eyes from the first Terminator one more time.

I think not only that the T1000 could only copy a living being. I think John asked the T-800 if the T-1000 could disguise himself as anything like a pack of cigarettes, and the t800 said that the t1000 can only disguise itself as something of equal size, I think in the Director's cut version the T-800 told them that the T-1000 can't replicate other terminators or something like that. :lecture

Personally I wish they added the element that T-1000 could disguise itself as anything, I would've loved to have seen scenes were Patrick would liquidate into a dog or a bug or even a gun, those scenes would've been something. How about a motorcycle and he would try to grab the t-800 and John with silver hands coming out of the motorcycle when they were riding it.

But I still like how Cameron still gave the feeling that the t-800 was still a Terminator, just only reprogrammed,

John.. " you could've killed that guy "
T-800.. " Of course..I'm a Terminator "
John.. " You can't go around killing everybody "
T-800.. " WHY "

Last edited:
Back