Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone tried getting blood off of the chest and knee?

I may give it a go tomorrow morning when I get off work. Its something that can be easily remedied if I don't like the out come of the blood removal. That's why I tried the heads, out of curiosity, as I did say in my review that there wasn't anything I wanted to mod on this figure. :lol I just really ended up liking the chrome look a lot.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Here is a quick video on mine. There are tons of awesome reviews up on YouTube that out can go check out and since my camera is busted here he is best captured as I could with some nice music to play. I will be getting the DX10 and a extra body so I can switch the Semi Damage sculpt onto it. Once I get the parts the the Full Battle Damage sculpt will take the DX13 body along with the damaged arm. I switched this amazing piece around for hours and had really fun.As much as I want the Full Battle Damage sculpt I'm going to wait till I get the body and other parts so I can switch the Semi onto it. I really love this figure and is one of my favorite pieces now. I'm just blown away and the likeness is just amazing. Hot Toys has done it and is there best figure yet. I did take pictures but aren't great. May try to fix my camera later and get the photos on here but we'll see. Congrats to all who got this or who are going to. Here's my video enjoy! :duff

Ryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSEuzIMgFf0

someone earlier talked about the head haviing glue issues. its where the padding is and its seeps to the neck area.there must be more then just us with this? i was wondering if there is any fix you guys might think of to help with this.

Well hopefully more are on the way. I placed my reservation on August 30th.

Congrats to all who got theirs converted tonight! I went on the waitlist just about 1 week before you did. I think there's a good chance you'll have your converted soon as well!

Congrats to all who got theirs converted tonight! I went on the waitlist just about 1 week before you did. I think there's a good chance you'll have your converted soon as well!

Oh man.. This is looking good! Congrats on getting yours!!

someone earlier talked about the head haviing glue issues. its where the padding is and its seeps to the neck area.there must be more then just us with this? i was wondering if there is any fix you guys might think of to help with this.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjU_nf84PY[/ame]

Here is a quick video on mine. There are tons of awesome reviews up on YouTube that out can go check out and since my camera is busted here he is best captured as I could with some nice music to play. I will be getting the DX10 and a extra body so I can switch the Semi Damage sculpt onto it. Once I get the parts the the Full Battle Damage sculpt will take the DX13 body along with the damaged arm. I switched this amazing piece around for hours and had really fun.As much as I want the Full Battle Damage sculpt I'm going to wait till I get the body and other parts so I can switch the Semi onto it. I really love this figure and is one of my favorite pieces now. I'm just blown away and the likeness is just amazing. Hot Toys has done it and is there best figure yet. I did take pictures but aren't great. May try to fix my camera later and get the photos on here but we'll see. Congrats to all who got this or who are going to. Here's my video enjoy! :duff

Ryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSEuzIMgFf0

Congrats and love the Christmas Story leg lamp in the background :)

Yeah I got to get another one of these, put up my sealed in shipper Angelica for sale to help fund another DX13:panic:

Both versions look so good that it's a must to display semi & full BD together. I wish BBTS would hurry up and get their shipment :impatient:

QTF:lecture

Hot toys are smart bastards to, they knew this would happen or else they would have pulled a Luke set otherwise.

Back