Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

Holy **** my dX13 is here!!!! Wasn't expecting it until the middle of December!

EDIT: no it isn't, it's a part I ordered :slap

Never been so happy and then disappointed in such as all amount of time

You can put the DX13 head on the MMS body but it doesn't look very good. The neck is too long. The TT20 fits well but the neck is a little thinner and doesn't have the natural shape. I can't speak on the DX10 because I don't have it.

Alright, I think I have a problem...

I was admiring my DX13 after work yesterday when I realized the glue holding the foam padding on the less damaged is leaking onto the neck of the figure. Anyone else have this issue?

I got this yesterday, one day earlier than expected. Such an amazing piece and has such a great shelf presence.

I have the DX13 in full BD mode, and put the semi-BD head on the TTM20 i've had waiting for several months in the scanning pose.

I don't see how HT tops this.....but I know they will.....eventually.

Got rid of some of the blood. Looks more chrome now. Easy too. What do you guys think?

IMG_5752_zps59e2855e.jpg

IMG_5742_zps5c4a7e59.jpg

IMG_5746_zps4cbff6ad.jpg

IMG_5748_zpsa96dfa5a.jpg

IMG_5757_zpsc6f8bf0e.jpg

looks much better. acetone yeah?
Glad to see there is proper metallic finish underneath, i was hoping someone would give it a go.
Doesn't look like it needs re-chroming now. :clap

looks much better. acetone yeah?
Glad to see there is proper metallic finish underneath, i was hoping someone would give it a go.
Doesn't look like it needs re-chroming now. :clap

Yes, it looks pretty chrome now. Good work!

Thanks guys. The chrome paint is on there good and proper. Just a little pressure with 90% rubbing alcohol dipped Q tips and the blood comes off. It's layered it seems like.

I took the rest off.

IMG_5775-Copy_zps7e9a0caf.jpg

IMG_5777_zps17579f7e.jpg

IMG_5776-Copy_zpsbad52e3c.jpg

Nothing special. I'll try to take some proper pics this weekend.

IMG_5792_zps440ccc09.jpg

wow. just wow. admire your bravery and success!!!
previous things like MMS117 arm and DX10 skull cut didn't give up their "blood" that easily.
you just restored my faith in this figure )))

Last edited:
Thanks. :)

I just got curious and decided to test it out on the exposed endo spot on the back of the full BD head. It worked and tried a small area on the face and so forth.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back