Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope head is too big. HT ****ed up again!
sd3dde.jpg

Nope head is too big. HT ****ed up again!
sd3dde.jpg

Is that the Movie Maniacs Arnie? :lol

BBTS is sold out and if HULK is any indication of things to come, expect DX13s to be available for $400!! I suggest using SSC or AE while they have them for retail still.

Yikes! I cancelled my BBTS order when I decided to get it through SSC. I'll fish around, I'm sure I can get a retail priced one if I look hard enough when the time comes.

Just got my BD T800 today via UPS. This is my first Hot Toy. Gotta say I'm impressed. The box is almost as impressive as the figure.

I almost hate that I want to put the BD head on it since it looks just so bad *** in the scanning pose there DA :lol

a-dev made a good point that the PERS are perfect on this thing and hold the likeness in all the eye positions.

I almost hate that I want to put the BD head on it since it looks just so bad *** in the scanning pose there DA :lol

a-dev made a good point that the PERS are perfect on this thing and hold the likeness in all the eye positions.
I know man & I wish my 2nd one was here yesterday :lol
Great shots today man, really nice detail:clap
Thanks again Pete & this is the greatest HT figure imo hands down :clap
After seeing all these pics & videos..I had to cave in and order this. It really is an awesome figure. Well done HT. :clap

Good call man :wink1:

Back