Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, I've been following this thread for weeks but haven't been able to register because my IP was flagged as suspicious, and I had to get whitelisted by the admin so I could join! :huh

So yeah, THANK YOU ALL for covering this release so darn well and for giving me something to do while I waited for my PO to ship! :clap

My Arnie is scheduled to drop tomorrow.... Stoked. :yess:

~Freedom

Hi, Fingers crossed my Arnie turns up tomorrow or Thursday.
Yeah the people in here are pretty good the odd turd but that's just life. :dump :lol

Welcome William Wallace meets Leonidas!

Thank you, thank you. Sounds like the beginning of a tongue twister...

Happy to be aboard.

....Get it? aboard? :D

Hi, Fingers crossed my Arnie turns up tomorrow or Thursday.
Yeah the people in here are pretty good the odd turd but that's just life. :dump :lol

I tried to think of a witty comment about 'odd turds', but my cunning sense of humor has failed me. :slap

AT LEAST WE'RE GETTING HIM BEFORE THANKSGIVING! (Heartfelt sympathy for everybody who's had theirs delayed.. :( )

Last edited:
Cheers mate! He is stunning on hand!
esetymeg.jpg

I'm assuming this is a cell phone pic? It's also the best pic I've seen thus far too :clap

The best Arnold shots are ones with shade in the eye sockets.

Andrew, did you get yours? Where the F are the pics my man?

Just got home from work. Got my huge *** package from Sideshow today waiting for me.:yess:

THAT SHOT is PURE gold, man
In this perspective it even beats the EB and I never thought I would say something like THIS.
:rock :hi5:

He's got the power jaw back hasn't he. So subtle but it has made all the difference. That was an area where DX10 was a downgrade from MMS117. Together with the more pronounced wrinkles its a real win here.

Hey guys,

mine just got here.

I haven't seen paint app like this since Scarface Enterbay war version.
Until now, that was the best I'd seen.

Having said that the PERS are still PERS, meaning deep in the eye.
The reason why this looks good is they improved the squint, which makes a thick eye lid anyways! :clap :hi5:

Pics uploading now...

He's got the power jaw back hasn't he. So subtle but it has made all the difference. That was an area where DX10 was a downgrade from MMS117. Together with the more pronounced wrinkles its a real win here.

A-dev, you got this figure now right, and you also got the enterbay version, whats your impression on likeness between the two?

Shipping weight 8.3 pounds... no Angelica for this cat! Not that I'm interested in the character at all; just greedy for anything free in this doggone hobby! :p

Had this guy for a few hours now and I F-ing love it :duff
Here are a few quick shots for now. I haven't even done the full damage look yet, so I still have lots to do today. I can't wait for BBTS to get their shipment in and send me my 2nd :panic::panic::panic:

11074312126_66bf2ce1ce_c.jpg

11074366723_b5a03799f6_b.jpg

11074310674_5a7a3cec48_c.jpg

11074366643_fd559be933_b.jpg

Didn't even know the print detail was on the machine gun.

I can't decide which headsculpt I like more.

Just placed an order from Sideshow for the normal version. Hopefully I'll get Angelica.

For those of you getting Angelica, did you order the EX or the normal version?

I suppose but that makes the endoskeleton pretty small - if so much of it has to be human muscle, maybe fake organs and so on so as to give a convincing human outer shape.
it doesn't get it "short" like HT did. it just makes it not as wide in some areas. but from the heel bone to the skull top it will be the same size cause there's no muscles on the heel bone or on the skull.
the difference in size between shoulders and from chest (not the holes part) to back also won't be noticeable in 1/6 format (unlike with flat HT back.): the tubes going to shoulders are designed to keep the shape of flesh and so have only some meat over them, not like in chest or butt area.

Having said that the PERS are still PERS, meaning deep in the eye.
The reason why this looks good is they improved the squint, which makes a thick eye lid anyways! :clap :hi5:

Congrats. Perhaps you're correct about the PERS. Maybe its just that they nailed the shape of the eyes and gave just the right level of squint (not quite 'stop in the desert' levels of squint but some kind of happy medium) where they failed to do these things before.

A-dev, you got this figure now right, and you also got the enterbay version, whats your impression on likeness between the two?

Right now I don't think there's much between them. I think HT upped their game in a big way here, probably in response to the EB sculpt. The result is that we win. And other than the overly bronzed endo parts the paint apps are fantastic IMO, pictures aren't doing them justice - especially not those crappy pics the ebay sellers use for the part-outs.

Back