Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another review is up

1st impressions... dude, clean your room!

2nd impressions, DX13 still looks mighty impressive. Don't think I've seen a bad picture of it yet.

3rd impressions. I so very much do not give a crap about the chromed T1000. That's a massive swing and a miss. Too pose restricting, and a real missed opportunity.

I order him from a guy called "djfungshing" on ebay. That was 5 days ago and he haven't shipped it yet. And when I asked him why he said that it's peal season in HK and that what keeping him from sending it. And then he ask if it's okay to give me a refund. I told him no, and asked him to send me the figure.
His feedback is almost 100%.
Have anyone had this problem before?

Now mine says awaiting customs clearance at 10:32 and again at 10:33 :gah:im in for a charge can be hit and miss with uk customs.

Last edited:
Money in the bank. Ordered! Now wait for it to ship. Best Hot Toys figure release in a long time even though it looks like the Mandarin is getting a super early release and close to second.

Well yeah of course, I just wanted to know if there could be any immediate out of the box problems that anyone has had. I remember reading someone tore the damaged section of his clothing, but obviously you'd have to be careful with that.

I got this from timcent when i bought mine for things to notw.

hot toys staff told me something about the dx13 buyers should take care of.1. when taking off the head, hold the neck otherwise the ball joint inside the neck will be taken off easily.2. put on the jacket before changing the left arm.3. the liquid t1000 statue including the head is easy to get scratched, so be careful. a cloth is included for wiping the statue.

I got this from timcent when i bought mine for things to notw.

hot toys staff told me something about the dx13 buyers should take care of.1. when taking off the head, hold the neck otherwise the ball joint inside the neck will be taken off easily.2. put on the jacket before changing the left arm.3. the liquid t1000 statue including the head is easy to get scratched, so be careful. a cloth is included for wiping the statue.

Yeah I remember you posting that before. I just hope I don't somehow tear his coat.

The grenade launcher rattles...

...because HT loaded a grenade in it! :lol

Pretty sure the DX10 didn't come with the extra grenade.

Haven't noticed anything wrong.

Pretty sure the only grenades it had were on the belt.

cdcf9279c64c5eba8bb7160ec1efa34f.jpg

afa2ff0f2306fceb5461d2bd858ec109.jpg
the horrible difference in body sizes is seen perfectly here.
T-1000 must have eaten all meat from T-800's shoulders & sides.

Back