Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you hear and see the car chase theme music from the Pescadaro parking garage ? YES . Yes i can, cool pic. OUT OF THE CAR! RIGHT NOW!

Very cool pic, Bo. And yet another reason to be upset I missed out on the T-1000 :(. But my grail is incoming so it's stings a bit less. Just curious, to all the artful photographers out there: where do you find backdrops for your pics? By that I mean images of what look like the steel factory and other iconic scenes from T2.

had DX 13 for a couple of days now, it is freaking awesome!!...probably in my top 3 favorite 1:6 figures that i own. i got an extra TTM20 muscular body and also brought the mms136 leather pants and an extra pair dx13 boots to kidbash a slight BD T800. The mms136 leather pants matches perfectly with the DX13 leather jacket as its also slightly weathered and material feels the same. everything looks perfect EXCEPT the dx13 head has a darker skin tone than the dx10/TTM2 body. any suggestion on what i can use to darken the neck of the TTM20 body?

i will take some pics of the 3 t800s together when i have time.

Pic please

71235561.jpg

97939153.jpg

58842258.jpg

25922749.jpg

t1000panoramafinal.jpg

Last edited:
waiting impatiently on my shipping notice... if this is already shipping from Sideshow, how-come it still shows as "pre-order" on the site?

Cool, I feel better now. $112= about £69. I've won it anyway. Just need t-shirt, boots and pants and that's my second arnie done

I'd forgotten about that frozen T-1000. Just reminds me how much amazing stuff ive seen in this hobby.

Back