Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else getting him from AE? Marc said he'd be in by end of month. Noticed his PO price jumped from $289 to $302 today...

Almost gave them my business. Now they will never see my business. Bull****.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Got sick of waiting for an email and called SSC. They told me my order is shipping on Monday, but expect to see it Wednesday cause I'm in CA. Now I can stop checking my email every 30 minutes and enjoy the weekend :yess: The wait is almost over :panic::panic::panic:

Should I draw attention to the fact I only ordered from Sideshow the other day?......no, better not

Yeah, I got a bing bong saying he's getting his next Tuesday.

Fook yeah just got my Fedex email. Next Wednesday :panic: :yess: :yess:

Just made my day..

I ordered November 9th 2013.

WooHoo!!! I just got my tracking e-mail from Sideshow, Looks like FedEx is handling mine and it will be with me sometime early next week. :yess:
Christmas is coming early this year. :fest:fireworks:ted

I'm in NYC so I doubt that.

Shipped mine the other day. Arrives on the 27th.

I asked and they said it was sent down to the shipping dept so it should be out soon. That was an hour or so ago.

[ame]https://youtu.be/5KAXfs-OM2Y[/ame]

:lol:lol:lol Sorry buddy, make sure your home on Friday to sign for him, or the wait will be even longer :horror:horror:horror That is if they ship your order on Monday :monkey3

That would be the worst possible day to have it arrive, I'm off a whole bunch of days leading upto and on thanksgiving but if it arrives on black friday I'm working, and if I call out that day I will lose my holiday pay:panic:

That would be the worst possible day to have it arrive, I'm off a whole bunch of days leading upto and on thanksgiving but if it arrives on black friday I'm working, and if I call out that day I will lose my holiday pay:panic:

Lose/forfeit your holiday pay or wait till the following Monday to receive a doll. Tough one.

:lol

I hoping for enough cancellations so I can get the exclusive version!

If you got on the WL early enough, it's highly possible. Anything from Sept on, you might have to wait awhile. I'm July 20th and I haven't heard anything. We won't start hearing till next week sometime because I think they ran the cards yesterday, and they always do a re-run 5 days after the initial decline.

Back