Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, at least we can all agree Rise of the Machines was complete and total ***... not to mention the Machines didn't really rise until the end and by then who gave two ****s. I just wanted John to die, I'd rather humanity be lost than have that twat be our leader :lol

Also, despite the fancy "tools" of the T-X, the T-1000 seems like an infinitely cooler and more advanced version :huh

:lol The future scene with that John Connor was so terrible. It's like the costume department went out of their way to make him more puny looking than he already is.

Should I draw attention to the fact I only ordered from Sideshow the other day?......no, better not

That's why I am surprised. I bought in the week or two after launch and keeps saying shipping soon for me in US... Grrrrrrr. Could be because i updated credit card details when they first sent me a notice 4 days ago to update details if needed. Sucks. But congrats to you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I ordered on hour one Nov 16, 2012. Time of preorder placement and shipment order from SS have very little correlation.

It's like watching social media status updates. Inner child banging to get out.

Some love for fellow freaks... diFabio...

Difab was just joking there Leon.

But anyway I forgot your post earlier, you asked what I've gotten recently. A few things, among them Hulk, 1989 Batmobile, Mime Joker, a some terminator related custom stuff that I'm looking forward to posting when my photobucket is back up and I also have DX13.

Difab was just joking there Leon.

But anyway I forgot your post earlier, you asked what I've gotten recently. A few things, among them Hulk, 1989 Batmobile, Mime Joker, a some terminator related custom stuff that I'm looking forward to posting when my photobucket is back up and I also have DX13.

All great choices.... Would love to see the custom stuff... Great going...

It would barely be noticeable. I think the dx 10 body is a great economical solution, considering each collector would have 1 bd body to display the full bd on anyways. So on a shelf from a 2 feet distance a dx 10 body with the less damaged sculpt punching the t1000 would be a good cost solution, thrown in some ameture paint work on the tshirt and all good. 125 plus for a body is quite some cost.

I never said it wasn't a good solution. The guy asked if the hs would fit that body and I responded yes it should. The skin tone thing could be different, but never said it wouldn't look good. People can display it, however they want :lol In fact, I have an extra TTM 20 body that might just get that very treatment that was mentioned in your post. I will give him a grenade launcher and put him on a stand for display like in the picture.

MM-1.jpg

Back