Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling there has been a fair amount of resculpting due to EB's work.

Lets hope so.

Waiting for the mysterious silent man in Hong Kong who always seems to get the figures right of the production line, to do his thing on U-tube.

Anticipating his video. They're the best.

What do you think about dx13 how it will be sell fast?
DX10 is no problem to get but i want dx13 looks much better to me.

I think this will sell well. I don't think the price has much to do with it either. DX12 and DX11 were expensive figures and they sold out and increased price in the aftermarket quickly.

Collectors have become so blase' about these prices.

" What's that? $300 for a Terminator toy? Ill buy 3."

"What, $500 for a giant Bale Batman that still has an inaccurate cowl and still can't get the eyes right? No problem."

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

" What's that? $300 for a Terminator toy? Ill buy 3."

"What, $500 for a giant Bale Batman that still has an inaccurate cowl and still can't get the eyes right? No problem."

:lol:lol

Hope Ill get 1 at least. Batman 1/4 is out for me with custom its over 750$ (for that I can buy a car). Need to reserve DX 13 before its sold here in europe.

In no particular order what I'm looking forward to:

-seeing the box for the first time
-seeing if the sculpts have been altered
-seeing if he has double jointed elbows like DX10
-seeing what kind of eye movement is in the full BD head
-seeing if it really does have the removeable scalp thing again
-seeing what the clothes are like, will I want to replace them
-posing with the liquid metal T-1000
-capturing the 'scanning' pose properly
-capturing various scenes with the steel rod
-making my SWAT shootout version (basically just giving him non-torn trousers

Am I missing anything?

Yep. I'm also hoping that because I'll probably want to replace the clothes and do my own more accurate battledamage which of course means more expense.

So where did you order this guy from?

Well I used to order with Toys2 all the time. They're in Canada. And so I have what is to date my only order of DX13 with those guys. I've since stopped ordering there due to the high shipping costs of Canada post. The store itself is fantastic.

I'll be looking at ebay for more though. (as you may know I'm a mad bastard who has no restraint when it comes to Terminator and buys multiples)

Well I used to order with Toys2 all the time. They're in Canada. And so I have what is to date my only order of DX13 with those guys. I've since stopped ordering there due to the high shipping costs of Canada post. The store itself is fantastic.

I'll be looking at ebay for more though. (as you may know I'm a mad bastard who has no restraint when it comes to Terminator and buys multiples)

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Oh yeah i recently bought the EB BD terminator, got this guy coming from collectible kit bash,and will PO the EB T-1000 when Onesixthbruce put him up.

Do you not find the exchange rates with the GBP a bit off putting? I tend not to order from the UK if I can get away with ordering from abroad without customs charges.

I will too. In fact...

I am a guy who loves my Hot Toys figures but at the same time "hates" playing around and repositioning my figures. For example we waited a long time for the DX Jack Sparrow figure, once it arrived in hand I spent about two hours (applying the gear and finding my position) and have not touched it since. The DX13 is going to look fantastic displayed, but with so many possible poses a guy like me will never be satisfied always looking for that one great pose. Might be a pleasant nightmare with this guy!!! Just hope nothing breaks!

I will too. In fact...

Order more than one you mean?

I am a guy who loves my Hot Toys figures but at the same time "hates" playing around and repositioning my figures. For example we waited a long time for the DX Jack Sparrow figure, once it arrived in hand I spent about two hours (applying the gear and finding my position) and have not touched it since. The DX13 is going to look fantastic displayed, but with so many possible poses a guy like me will never be satisfied always looking for that one great pose. Might be a pleasant nightmare with this guy!!! Just hope nothing breaks!

I'm not majorly fond of constantly reposing and changing looks etc. I've got one DX10 that I've done that to for various photos and he's the one that feels ''less mint'' to me. I guess its an OCD thing. I feel like I've devalued that one figure with all the playing around. In part this is why I buy multiples. I'd probably do it with everything else too if I had the money and space.

Back