Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if anything changed on this guy for the reason for delay ? Did they beef up the legs tweak the headsculpt or just have problem's with the light up eye feature? Also interested in what box art may be ? Another jacket black box with bullets hole's maybe ? All in time i guess. I think may change up my dx10's to prepare for this guy. The liquod t1000 is gonna eat up space but will probably be 1 of my favorite parts to this release.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdK6sR5Sfdc

Commando is my most wanted Arnold figure, after the Terminators :)

ArnoldWRONG.gif

Correct answer is Conan.

He better have double jointed elbows or else I'm throwing it against the wall.

Looks like I might have to wait awhile to have my WL converted. I have a regular PO'd someplace I don't remember.

That's not a good thing man, that's why I only PO stuff from 2 retailers, bbts and sideshow, easy to track and cancel if needed, not going to sweat the 5-10 dollars savings by PO'ing stuff all over the web:lecture

What is the deal here with the PERS system? Has anything like this be done before with a battery powered eye using a PERS system?

Hope this gimmick will not lead to many QC issues.

DiFabio;6262780[IMG said:
https://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt252/DiFabio91/Terminatororder.jpg[/IMG]

I can't see the name Anthony without hearing Tony Soprano's mum wailing it out - ''Annnthonyyy?....Anthony!......Annthonyyyy?''

330euro if I order one of these from Sideshow. That includes the customs bill I'd later receive. For just one. FS.

But if SS are getting them first I don't want to be paddy-last getting maybe my most anticipated figure of my entire collecting life by waiting for Hong Kong.

330euro if I order one of these from Sideshow. That includes the customs bill I'd later receive. For just one. FS.

But if SS are getting them first I don't want to be paddy-last getting maybe my most anticipated figure of my entire collecting life by waiting for Hong Kong.

That's why I ordered direct from SSC. I will get screwed over by shipping and customs charges but I can make an exception for this fig.

Oh SNAP.

I bet the Clippah could beat you in a fight, bro.

It will. Didn't you get the memo?

Terminatororder.jpg

In 13 days he'll be back.

Oh, Flex pay. Maybe not then.

Man, it doesn't seem like Flex Pay gets me these memos from Sideshow :lol. So , 13 days, huh?! :yess: :impatient:

We probably shouldn't hold him to this but Timcent thinks this is will turn up in Hong Kong first. From that I'm suggesting that maybe we'll start seeing pics next week? T'would be nice.

Back