Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do last flex-payments usually process a couple days after complete payments or does it all happen at the same time?

Remember if his guy gets delayed after the New Year then he may take even longer to arrive at your front doors with the Chinese New Year.

I have taken that into account with my figure.

I can't wait to see Affleck Batman do gang busters in the cinemas - then we'll have Batfleck up the wazoo till kingdom come - & it'll be Iron ****ing wut!? :lol

I can't wait to see Affleck Batman do gang busters in the cinemas - then we'll have Batfleck up the wazoo till kingdom come - & it'll be Iron ****ing wut!? :lol

What.
patrick-star-starfish-spongebob-pictures-f007.jpg

Haha sorry.

Oh, I thought you were having a go at me for spelling the word 'what' as -> wut. :lol

What I meant by all of that, was - as HT seems to be fixated with the Iron Man sensation currently, if the new Batman series goes well, that'll be HT next shift in focus for the next whenever.. at least I'm speculating, anyway. :wink1:

Naturally then, we'll have another film franchise to blame for the lack of Terminator coverage. :lol

Back