Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, Bad news.

This figure is receiving the same treatment as the Joker 2.0 by HT

which would place its release in 2014, in USA​

Well people have been expecting that at this point. But is what you said before holding true, that its being released in Hong Kong at the end of next week?

Part of me is yet again hoping its delayed fullstop, Hong Kong included, what with my Batmobile arriving next week.

And if it launches in Hong Kong that much in advance of the rest of the world ebay prices will be inflated. It'll make it a tougher decision whether to get one early.

Well, no flex pay email has been sent for my Nov 5th final payment yet, so it's not looking too good. They usually warn you a few weeks in advance, so your CC is up to date.

Well, no flex pay email has been sent for my Nov 5th final payment yet, so it's not looking too good. They usually warn you a few weeks in advance, so your CC is up to date.

Yeah, I wouldn't take anything serious until they sent out the charging soon e-mail notice. Anything thing else is just hype, when you see the mute Asian youtube video then you know its on:lol

Yeah, I wouldn't take anything serious until they sent out the charging soon e-mail notice. Anything thing else is just hype, when you see the mute Asian youtube video then you know its on:lol

I really wish someone else would take over. That fella is really making me uncomfortable... He's a horrible scalper!

As far as I'm concerned he's the best video reviewer 'f you want to get a good look of a release early. No endless jabbering, no reading all the text on the box, no lame jokes and he has a good camera. Perfect.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm looking forward to Clipperking's review of this set.

He'll set it all straight; pros, cons - the lot. :lol

Yeah. Even when I disagree on the most part of any given review I always enjoy watching them.

Was coming here to post that. Looks like that will be the final push back.

How do you know? Haven't given a date before for a "final" flex payment?

please somebody explain me, may be i misunderstood.
the figure will be released this year, right???

Back