Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can guess that it may at least be MMS117 arms as opposed to a total reuse of that entire body. The neck looks suspiciously DX10ish in its proportions and if this is indeed a reworking of the DX10 head then that's another reason to think that the core body is of the DX10 ilk.

We haven't seen any poses with the arms with more than a 90 degree bend of the elbow which could either be because they are MMS117 arms or because these people can't pose for ***t and aren't aware of the full range of motion the arms are capable of. No shot I've seen, of either the initial proto shots or these toy show pics gives any indication if these arms are doublejointed.

That´s prolly the point, cause for proportions and articulation it would be totally stupid to go back to the MMS body, or not?
But your other point seems valid too.
We´ll have to see...

Would have been nice to see them revise it a little, but it still looks good. :)

Still hoping its changed. No one knew the DX10 head had been changed from what it was in the proto-shots until it appeared in hand.

Looking at the T-1000 statue again, cool as it is and I wouldn't change it, I doubt the T-1000's entire lower portion would have liquidised like that, and certainly not in so short a space of time. Surely his legs would have remained leg shaped - all he was doing was morphing his head into hands and moving his head out to where his shoulder had been.

I think the T1000 base is like that to make him stable.
In the movie he still had his legs and part of feet were melted due to the heat. Am I right ?

Still hoping its changed. No one knew the DX10 head had been changed from what it was in the proto-shots until it appeared in hand.

Looking at the T-1000 statue again, cool as it is and I wouldn't change it, I doubt the T-1000's entire lower portion would have liquidised like that, and certainly not in so short a space of time. Surely his legs would have remained leg shaped - all he was doing was morphing his head into hands and moving his head out to where his shoulder had been.

Agreed. At best upper body would be liquidised. Lower probably needs to be intact except some portion of his feet! ... I think they took liberty cause that shot they are replecating to my knowledge was torso and above. But, if aiming for perfection the legs probably should be all normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No one even noticed the broken stock in the movie until it showed up on the NECA figure so many years later.
what's with your wish for nobody noticing that? you're wrong. i don't know for thousands of people, but all my internet acquaintances knew that long before any neca figures.
ok, my inet acquaintances are movie detail freaks )

what's with your wish for nobody noticing that? you're wrong. i don't know for thousands of people, but all my internet acquaintances knew that long before any neca figures.
ok, my inet acquaintances are movie detail freaks )

I have no 'wish' about it one way or another. Saying that 'no one noticed' was incorrect, fine. But I would say many or even most movie goers would not have noticed such a thing.

Saying that 'no one noticed' was incorrect, fine. But I would say many or even most movie goers would not have noticed such a thing.
oh, that's quite another thing!
many or even most people collecting HT monsters and robots don't care about details, that's all. and all others just don't point them out because they don't care about other's ignorance :)
for example, just now in V-Raptors custom predators thread somebody put a picture of Grayback's butts cover, i for one never knew how it looked like because i never cared before. but i'd never say "nobody noticed it before" just because i didn't or because nobody posted it yet )

I have no 'wish' about it one way or another.
when EB made their BDT2, this conversation about "nobody" had already taken place, that's why i assumed it's your unconscious wish :)
(edit: subconscious of course O_O)

Last edited:
Yeah I think its come up a few times.

Reminds me I think I'll need a non-broken M79 for the 'scanning' pose. Not sure I have any spares. I'll probably end up buying one more DX10 because there's a few other things I need amongst that whole set to complete my DX10 variants/scenes aswell.

My favourite accessory with the DX13 is that steel rod. I can't wait to get that. Such a simple and (I thought) obvious thing but only HT have provided it.

From an old open-matte 4:3 capture:

123msex.jpg

You can see his leg is liquid.

New pose for once. :lol

9471376547_465d7a9514_z.jpg

9471376065_5b106c30b6_z.jpg

First time I noticed the base too. Is this the first time they've shown it.

Minor BD head looks great. The wounds on his head/face make the endo underneath look especially deep in this pic.

I agree with a-dev on the statue though. I think it would just look weird and out of place with the Robert Patrick EX head.

I dont do too much of accurate movie posing. But when I get the DX13, I will have him posing with the thumbs up hand raised and looking up ; )

Going to have to get creative while posing the T-1000 and Arnie punch scene cause the height difference with the stand isn't gonna work. 2 stands that are the same height will have to do for those of us in earthquake territory. Last thing I want is my DX13 actually getting damage from a fall cause I didn't use a stand. :lol

Yeah I think its come up a few times.

Reminds me I think I'll need a non-broken M79 for the 'scanning' pose. Not sure I have any spares. I'll probably end up buying one more DX10 because there's a few other things I need amongst that whole set to complete my DX10 variants/scenes aswell.

My favourite accessory with the DX13 is that steel rod. I can't wait to get that. Such a simple and (I thought) obvious thing but only HT have provided it.

28DD8A07-608A-4537-89E4-5D18E8A8200C-4880-00000485AE15A864_zpsb1662845.jpg

Going to have to get creative while posing the T-1000 and Arnie punch scene cause the height difference with the stand isn't gonna work. 2 stands that are the same height will have to do for those of us in earthquake territory. Last thing I want is my DX13 actually getting damage from a fall cause I didn't use a stand. :lol
if you make a punch scene (T-800's fist in T-1000s head/arms blob), you'll already have 3 points on the ground: 2 legs of T-800 and a T-1000 column. it will be a 3-leg set with no need for using a stand. only the pelvis joints will suffer from figure's weight through years.

if you make a punch scene (T-800's fist in T-1000s head/arms blob), you'll already have 3 points on the ground: 2 legs of T-800 and a T-1000 column. it will be a 3-leg set with no need for using a stand. only the pelvis joints will suffer from figure's weight through years.

Good point. The T-1000 could be all you need to hold him up safely. :)

stupid question but does anyone know if I get on the waitlist for the exclusive version and are not able to get one, do I get my NRD back?

Back