Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Thanks Skull. From that other thread you know why I now can where I couldn't before.

But I won't believe it till I actually have it.

Well theres your silver lining:1-1: Btw I seen you around the hulk thread to, are you getting him as well? I can wait to get him, between hulk and the dx13 I can't deside which I'm more excited for:panic:

Decided to PO him from BBTS. No NRD and $10 shipping sold me. Wonder how much longer he will take after SS to arrive.

I didn't announce it because they were all mad for pics in that thread and I just wasn't in the mood for taking any and going through the hassle with slowbucket. Still can't be arsed really. Just glad to have him as he was always one of the big ones (literally in his case) of the comic book characters I was interested in as a child.

I'm very jealous right now cause I can't wait for mine:impatient:

Not to highjack this thread but, whats your thoughts on the figure?

He's great. A must for any Hulk fan. I'm a ''poseur'' fan more than some but I have no regrets about buying him and seeing him alongside Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, Spiderman and Wolverine. You don't necessarily need the other Avengers. The size impresses you when you first open him up, then you kinda get used to it. Great shelf presence.

He's great. A must for any Hulk fan. I'm a ''poseur'' fan more than some but I have no regrets about buying him and seeing him alongside Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, Spiderman and Wolverine. You don't necessarily need the other Avengers. The size impresses you when you first open him up, then you kinda get used to it. Great shelf presence.

Thanks, I also passed on the other avengers myself but not the hulk, just to much awesome there. I just want a classic marvel display with hulk, spidey, wolverine, captain America, and ironman.

I think I can answer that with not actually owning it myself..... Freakin Awesome! :wink1: I would love to see the Hulk next to the EB T-800 when you decide to take pics a-dev.

I second this, that would be fun to see:lecture

So get off your lazy butt and take pic's already:thwak

:lol

I think I can answer that with not actually owning it myself..... Freakin Awesome! :wink1: I would love to see the Hulk next to the EB T-800 when you decide to take pics a-dev.

Duly noted. I don't want to commit to a pic-taking session but that's something I'll do if I do. ED-209 would be another good pairing I think.

I hope it releases soon. I waited on the DX-10 because of the time it was released but I am not waiting on DX-13. I can't wait to see him in hand.

Batmobile delayed for me so this figure has my permission to be released ASAP.

Sorry to hear about the Batmobile delay buddy but you will have it in your collection and the time will fly by.

As I use FPI.co.uk who are usually last in getting their stock :( what is the usual time between figures being released in Hong Kong to America to the UK/Ireland?

It is usually about 8 weeks until we get them here isn't it? If we buy from UK websites.

I'm now waiting for Vintij to post that it most decidedly does not have his permission to be released.

:lecture :exactly: :lecture

Not so fast Fiend.. :tap You wanna be like that - you can buy me one too. :D

Seriously though, I'd say AUS will probably get the first batch in early Oct - guessing conservatively..

Back