Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks:hi5: and the only other point to be made for sculpted necks is the one you pointed out when we were on Skype, when the head is turned left or right the adams apple correctly follows the head whereas with the neckless heads it does not:lecture

:lol yeah, I think you covered everything in our conversation & I don't have to type any of it. :hi5:

And clothes going up with the neck or down into the gap between neck and body is impossible to correct? Its a minor inconvenience at worst. Oh look don't get me started again.
it's not minor but major, i hate those bodies for that :)
my T-1000s, my two punks that T1 is killing - they are based on bodies "neck separated from body", they all look crappy. always. and when you turn a head, you must fix everything from mega crappy to crappy. they are like russian technology - you guess what it was intended to be but never get that.
predator figures work just fine but that is due to neck collar that actually repeats the effect of rubber body/neck cover on my T-800 or female figures.

Back