Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** why does this figure look so absolutely great???
it demands throwing three old figures into a trash can, buying 3 undamaged and 2 damaged versions , **** ****.
p.s. hi Voorhees27, from a-dev's quote i see you haven't changed since being added to ignore list for being nerd :)

Boy you sure got me there. Sick burn.

Well it completes the T2 collection.:) Now if you had a whole shelf dedicated to the kid like what P has with his T-800 shelf....... um thats another story. :wink1:

How about a few of him on seperate shelves in different scenes.....

I've said before and I'll say it again, I'd buy young John Connor..

I wonder what he'd cost.

Its wierd to say that an annoying 13 year old kid with his voice in mid-breakage and a floppy bowl haircut is a grail figure of mine - but its true.

How about a few of him on seperate shelves in different scenes.....

I wonder what he'd cost.

A ridiculous amount probably knowing we'd all grab at least one hahaha

This is such a great looking figure. Gonna be awesome displaying this guy with my T-1000 with the donut head. And the thing I'm most excited about is the prospect of getting Police Assault T-800 and Reese. . .but HT have toyed with our emotions before with these franchises, haven't they?

*Voorhees added to ignore list for being nerd*
Thanks for quoting that for P. to see so I didn't have to :peace :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi-H6ohY37k[/ame]

Omg!!! The kid in me just jumped for joy as if it was xmas and my birthday he ame day....ive always wanted this...

The t-1000 looks like it should be holding a golf club

:lol I literally laughed out loud at this.

I do wished it came with some sort of diorama hanging by the steel chain (something like the DX Luke) where you could lower him into the pit, that would have been awesome!

Indeed! That would've been awesome. I think I'd be able to replicate that though and make it myself. Hmmm, now I have ideas.

Technically Enterbays 1/4 is %150 the figure. :lecture

And it's gonna be about %150 the price too. $450 at least.

Where are people seeing that the EB one is $100 more? LOL... that figure is not even released as of yet. EB customer service is terrible and unreliable on top of that. Don't think EB will come with liquid metal t-1000 accessory either which to me is worth $50 alone.

The EB will be at least $450. Exactly 150% more than HTs. (also 150% larger.) :lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

And you're basing this off of what exactly??? :huh

Please explain how you absolutely know how much EB's will cost. Without just saying that EB sucks.

Had more time to check this whole thing out, man did HT poor a lot of effort and thought into this set. It's really a shame they didn't just put all this momentum into the film at once, sure the Arnie portraits are better now than MMS117, but it's taken nearly 3 years to really complete this line.

I still can't believe we're finally seeing a BD T2 T-800 as a figure like this, not a statue, not a statuesque figure like NECA or McFarlance, but a fully acticulated, lit up, real clothed, accessorized figure, with so many key and interesting accessories.

Had more time to check this whole thing out, man did HT poor a lot of effort and thought into this set. It's really a shame they didn't just put all this momentum into the film at once, sure the Arnie portraits are better now than MMS117, but it's taken nearly 3 years to really complete this line.

I still can't believe we're finally seeing a BD T2 T-800 as a figure like this, not a statue, not a statuesque figure like NECA or McFarlance, but a fully acticulated, lit up, real clothed, accessorized figure, with so many key and interesting accessories.

I was thinking of you buddy :lol

Due to finances, I had to cancel my DX10 pre-order a couple of weeks ago without knowing about the DX13 release. I personally have modeled a battle damaged version T2 Arnold using a badly sculpted Tskuda 1/6th scale vinyl kit and resculpting the head with real hair and totally scratch-building the Mini-gun its ammo belt, and grenade launcher with 40mm grenades+its belt, shoulder bag with sculpted 45 cal.+ C4 bars and detonators. I did the build above 3 times, mostly for wealthy Japanese kit collectors back in the '90s.
I am a former garage kit sculptor. I had a master plan for the DX10, because the likeness sucked. I bought 2 eBay of the earlier Hot Toys' Arnold T2 "Guns & Roses" heads (which I consider better than the DX10 and the DX13 heads PERS or not (the DX13 being a shade better). I also bought a battle damaged T2 head on eBay to use the endo parts on the 2nd "G&R" Arnold head. The DX13's light up Endo eyes are too cool thou!!

Ebay has a custom 1/6th DX10 T2 using the same HT first T2 "G&R" head and adding in Endo parts. It is now at over $300.00 from a British seller. It is the version Hot Toys should have made.
eBay 's title:
Hot Toys Terminator 2 T2 T800 Battle damaged Custom 1/6 DX10 Arnie The Best!
eBay Auction Item Number: 110975537465
However the Coo model mini-gun ranks tops above the HT and Other mini-guns.
All in all, If Hot Toys had hired Arnie Kim to sculpt the heads for the DX10 and DX13, we would not be agonizing over these toys!!!
Wayne THE DANE Hansen

Had more time to check this whole thing out, man did HT poor a lot of effort and thought into this set. It's really a shame they didn't just put all this momentum into the film at once.

Tell me about. If this had come out when we all expected it to I wouldn't now be fretting about whether or not I'll be allowed buy it. They have to wait to release it the year I'm getting married, the ****ers. And their 1:4 endo etc.

But yeah, only a year or 2 ago it wouldn't have turned out this good.

And you're basing this off of what exactly??? :huh

Please explain how you absolutely know how much EB's will cost. Without just saying that EB sucks.

If I had to guess I'd say he was basing his prices off of Enterbays other figures.:slap If there first T-800 was $400, then I have no doubt that the BD T-800 (which will be way more complex) with light up parts, etc. will cost more. Im bet Enterbays BD T-800 is around $480 shipped.

Edit: And Voorhees, please stop being nerd. :lol

I was thinking of you buddy :lol

attachment.php

Tell me about. If this had come out when we all expected it to I wouldn't now be fretting about whether or not I'll be allowed buy it. They have to wait to release it the year I'm getting married, the ****ers. And their 1:4 endo etc.

But yeah, only a year or 2 ago it wouldn't have turned out this good.

I might have thought twice about trading in the whole HT line for the EB T-800 if it wasn't so T-1000 dominant, this set would have probably sealed it for me.

Back