Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would be awesome to get some updated or 2.0's like some other lines have gotten and so many variant possibiities.

Would love to see 2.0's of:
T-1000
T2 Sarah Connor
T1 Endoskeleton
Kyle Reese
DX10

Other possibilities like:
The franco Columbo future terminator infiltrator
1984 kyle reese
1984 Sarah Connor
T2 future John Connor
T2 future human resistance fighter
T2 teenage John Connor
T-1000 frozen
T-800 with massive flesh torn (basically an endoskeleton with some flesh on it in a few places)
T-800 from dark fate (young version when it killed john connor)

This is just off the top of my head, there is plenty of gold left in the terminator license, I cannot understand why HT is not cashing in on it. Especially right now, while the iron is hot and the fandom is turned up!!!

Very good list. I've got almost all of the releases, some doubled up, but would definitely like the following:

1. T2 Endoskeleton
2. Frozen T1000
3. T1 Kyle Reese
4. T1 Sarah Connor

I missed the boat for Hot Toys Terminator figures, well other than the T-800 Endoskeleton from Genesis but I did buy the normal T2 T-800 leather outfit and boots the other day.

I was thinking of getting a DX10 for a $100 but I was wondering if there is a cheaper alternative that still has the height and mass. Also, what would be the best third party head to go with it replicate that T2 Arnold?

A DX10 for $100 bucks is a steal. Definitely go for it.
I'm not a big fan of that head sculpt but I'm unsure what 3rd party sculpt is available. I will say that with the glasses on, he looks good. Unfortunately, if you plan on posing with the gatling gun or the grenade launcher, he had lost his glasses by those scenes.

I get the feeling Hot Toys aren't going to touch Dark Fate. And who cares honestly. But I suspect our odds of Hot Toys revisiting the classics would be better if Hot Toys wasn't getting these reminders every few years that Terminator is old and not as popular as it used to be.

I wish they'd at least do the Endoskeleton in 1/6 form. It was shown at the beginning of that piece of garbage Dark Fate in her vision sequence. Although I have and like the Genesis version, I'd much prefer the T1-T2 design. For the life of me I don't understand why they added the black near the shoulders. The chest piece design I don't care for much either but the black around the shoulders is awful.

I get the feeling Hot Toys aren't going to touch Dark Fate. And who cares honestly. But I suspect our odds of Hot Toys revisiting the classics would be better if Hot Toys wasn't getting these reminders every few years that Terminator is old and not as popular as it used to be.

I'd buy a battle damaged Arnie from Dark fate. They did the Genisys endoskeleton (which required an all new sculpt) so who knows at this point.

I wish they'd at least do the Endoskeleton in 1/6 form. It was shown at the beginning of that piece of garbage Dark Fate in her vision sequence. Although I have and like the Genesis version, I'd much prefer the T1-T2 design. For the life of me I don't understand why they added the black near the shoulders. The chest piece design I don't care for much either but the black around the shoulders is awful.

At the beginning of Dark Fate...they are the Genisys design not the original.

At the beginning of Dark Fate...they are the Genisys design not the original.

Well, that sucks

I just assumed they were the original design because I didn't think they'd be that lazy enough to use the previous films CGI Endoskeltons.

Well, I guess that's what I get for giving those hacks any credit.

wow. it's really every image of every character in every movie and MORE. :horror:clap

Hi, I was wondering what batteries this takes to light up the head? Also is it possible to use a soap reactor? Thanks

IMG_20191119_195350.jpg

IMG_20191119_195524.jpg

Got my Genisys endo powered through a soapbox too. Look great.

''Lose the license, lose the license''. My bedtime prayer. :lol

Seriously, it'd be better off with a different company at this point. Blitzway would be my preference but I believe they take a long time to release things.

I would agree. I think an up and coming company like Blitzway, Threezero, or Chronicle collectibles should get the license for a few years to pump out some of those sought after figures that were never realized under the Hot Toys license rule LOL

Blitzway would be preferred because we know the quality would be pretty good.

Again, it's nice to see an up to date review of an older release.

On a related note, I've recently learned HT's first three licenses were Alien/Predator, Robocop and Terminator, in which they seem to have deviated from.

Back