Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e839621a0c579355d24f79d88fe11a2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:goodpost::clap

IMG_0155.jpgIMG_0152.jpg

Terminator love on a Monday night. Please check out my IG also: gold_lion85

Awesome posing. I've actually got that same idea going with the NECA figures, T-800 and John helping injured Sarah through the Steel Mill. Don't have a pic of it though.

Awesome posing. I've actually got that same idea going with the NECA figures, T-800 and John helping injured Sarah through the Steel Mill. Don't have a pic of it though.

Thanks bro. I originally had them like this. But then I thought it looks like poor John is left neglected a bit whilst his mum hooks up with some cyborg. When I changed to the new pose all 3 felt more in unison.

4E2A1BCC-FF0A-4E28-B23F-CA71C0C4618E.jpg

they still can with scavengers and star craps.

Which has no relevancy to my interest, thus a pretty much dead brand for me. I hope they do make some Terminator stuff for the new one, but at this point, I have my doubts.

Which has no relevancy to my interest, thus a pretty much dead brand for me. I hope they do make some Terminator stuff for the new one, but at this point, I have my doubts.

They've acquired the license but who knows if they'll actually make any figures.

Hot Toys mission statement - Acquire low priority license to prevent other companies from doing so. End.

Mild rant:

I just want one definitive 1/6 (or 1/4) Terminator figure and since none are available (except the aftermarket) I want them to release some new figures so I can have a solid representation in my collection :gah:

''Lose the license, lose the license''. My bedtime prayer. :lol

Seriously, it'd be better off with a different company at this point. Blitzway would be my preference but I believe they take a long time to release things.

it would be awesome to get some updated or 2.0's like some other lines have gotten and so many variant possibiities.

Would love to see 2.0's of:
T-1000
T2 Sarah Connor
T1 Endoskeleton
Kyle Reese
DX10

Other possibilities like:
The franco Columbo future terminator infiltrator
1984 kyle reese
1984 Sarah Connor
T2 future John Connor
T2 future human resistance fighter
T2 teenage John Connor
T-1000 frozen
T-800 with massive flesh torn (basically an endoskeleton with some flesh on it in a few places)
T-800 from dark fate (young version when it killed john connor)

This is just off the top of my head, there is plenty of gold left in the terminator license, I cannot understand why HT is not cashing in on it. Especially right now, while the iron is hot and the fandom is turned up!!!

I missed the boat for Hot Toys Terminator figures, well other than the T-800 Endoskeleton from Genesis but I did buy the normal T2 T-800 leather outfit and boots the other day.

I was thinking of getting a DX10 for a $100 but I was wondering if there is a cheaper alternative that still has the height and mass. Also, what would be the best third party head to go with it replicate that T2 Arnold?

Back