Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah 78 Superman already falls under the licenses they have WB/DC.

Queen Studios, while its parent, has a separate license pool. InArt needs to get the 1:6 license to make T2 merchandise. I'm hoping they can and will as well.
Ahh I see, that sucks then ☹️ hopefully they get the license quickly

I recently finished working on this base for what I still think is a great example of some of Hot Toys best work.

I am sure Inart will do one eventually, and while I expect the sculpt to be an upgrade and some nice diecast components, I certainly don't think it will be as night and day as some may be, just because of how good this one is.

View attachment IMG_0059.jpg
IMG_0093.jpg

I recently finished working on this base for what I still think is a great example of some of Hot Toys best work.

I am sure Inart will do one eventually, and while I expect the sculpt to be an upgrade and some nice diecast components, I certainly don't think it will be as night and day as some may be, just because of how good this one is.

View attachment 667131View attachment 667130
Honestly I reckon it will be night and day just from seeing the enterbay sculpt of their older 1/4 scale figure to the hot toys sculpt. I’m sure InArt will even take it to another level compared to that enterbay figure

View attachment 667131View attachment 667130
That diorama base
NoEvCnA.gif

Yeah DX13 remains an excellent set, really gave us everything bar the teargas launcher from when he starts sustaining visible battle-damage. And the T-1000 statue gave the release unique value that is unlikely to be repeated by anyone else I'd say.

I can see InArt doing better with the headsculpts and maybe choosing a more movie-accurate way of doing the chest and knee damage - Hot Toys took some artistic license in those areas with the really thick, gory flesh.

How are the pants? Those belt loops have some wear and tear.
Yeah, they are the so called genuine leather pants from the DX10 on my HT 117 Terminator fig. Everything else is holding up pretty well on it, Might dab a bit of leather repair on it as the affected area is only very small. The outfit for the DX13 is holding up perfect, I think that it's a more PVC type material used, so will hold up better.

What do y’all recon I can get for my. Fig? It’s complete, great shape, just lacking the base, I guess I lost it when moving

Good afternoon everyone I just bought this new and just received it Wednesday.

Question: Where can I buy replacement neck adapter for dx13? Or the specific name of this neck adapter.
Mine is fine but I had massive issues trying to get head off. When I removed it the neck adapter came off with it. I did put back in (it was very difficult). Issue is I can tell it’s not 100% all the way in. It’s 98-99% there. It appears it needs to sit lower/peg in all the way inside.

I want some backups because I know the only to get the neck adapter out again is to use pliers. My concern is damaging/or breaking it. I want to safeguard myself just in case.

Figure is amazing.

How's everyone's light up eye holding up? I bought some batteries from Amazon and idk if it's the batteries that are crap or the something going on inside the head, but the light stays on for a few minutes before dimming out.

Attachments

• 20231125_142230.jpg
    20231125_142230.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
How's everyone's light up eye holding up? I bought some batteries from Amazon and idk if it's the batteries that are crap or the something going on inside the head, but the light stays on for a few minutes before dimming out.
Battery cell batteries no matter which brand you get is not going to last for that long with these hot toys in general. Just going from personal experience.
Generally a few minutes maybe a bit longer. Generally the idea is u turn it on snap ur pic and then shut it off.

Good afternoon everyone I just bought this new and just received it Wednesday.

Question: Where can I buy replacement neck adapter for dx13? Or the specific name of this neck adapter.
Mine is fine but I had massive issues trying to get head off. When I removed it the neck adapter came off with it. I did put back in (it was very difficult). Issue is I can tell it’s not 100% all the way in. It’s 98-99% there. It appears it needs to sit lower/peg in all the way inside.

I want some backups because I know the only to get the neck adapter out again is to use pliers. My concern is damaging/or breaking it. I want to safeguard myself just in case.

Figure is amazing.
Congrats on the figure but unfortunately HT used a bespoke neck adapter for this one, I was never able to find a replacement, unlike the DX10 or MMS136 T-800 which are easily replaceable.

Congrats on the figure but unfortunately HT used a bespoke neck adapter for this one, I was never able to find a replacement, unlike the DX10 or MMS136 T-800 which are easily replaceable.
Well it’s great I got a name now for the inner neck adapter but that’s seriously depressing that there isn’t any of these available or there is no alternatives to use in case something happens.

Back