Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the pickup, Seeker, I might be pulling the trigger on one myself! Looking forward to your photos!

Cheers YF. Like I said I'm new to Hot Toys but I'm certainly not new to collecting film stuff in general and any T2 item of this quality is a no brainer. It was the RoboCop figure that drew me to Hot Toys (it's my all-time favourite film) and that seems to have turned out great but this one simply demands purchase. It's easily the best Arnie likeness any company has produced so far and the extras are superb. I'm gonna wait until the prices of the MMS238 drop to a reasonable level and make that my third purchase as aside from a few gripes relating to his proportions, I'm happy with how it turned out. Then I'll be looking forward to THAT Peter Weller facial sculpt next year.

Cheers YF. Like I said I'm new to Hot Toys but I'm certainly not new to collecting film stuff in general and any T2 item of this quality is a no brainer. It was the RoboCop figure that drew me to Hot Toys (it's my all-time favourite film) and that seems to have turned out great but this one simply demands purchase. It's easily the best Arnie likeness any company has produced so far and the extras are superb. I'm gonna wait until the prices of the MMS238 drop to a reasonable level and make that my third purchase as aside from a few gripes relating to his proportions, I'm happy with how it turned out. Then I'll be looking forward to THAT Peter Weller facial sculpt next year.

Like just about everybody else here, I'm a big fan of Terminator and RoboCop as well! :duff

I can see a new P1, possibly as soon as HT's next Pred, if Chopper isn't. Dutch, I'm not as sure. But people love Arnie figures, so it'll probably happen.

Well now that they're tapped out on Terminator for the most part (excluding the Endo), they really have the slot to make a Classic-Predator-sized Original Predator. And a good Arnold Dutch to go with him. Like they're doing with the new Ripley and her inevitable foe, Alien 2.0

How about a muddied-up torch wielding final battle Dutch with sound chip?
"Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrggghhhh!!!"
That bit always gives me goosebumps.

How about a muddied-up torch wielding final battle Dutch with sound chip?
"Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrggghhhh!!!"
That bit always gives me goosebumps.

AWWW YEEAAAHHHHH!!!

i6XgsdbzZV0wP.gif

Hi guys, new Hot Toys collector here. Just ordered the T800 dx13, after reading about the new Robocop release. Started reading this forum and could not resist. Never tought i would buy one of these expensive 'toys'. Pre-ordered the T1 T800 bd and the Robocop here in Holland also. I am totally in awe of your collections.

Hi guys, new Hot Toys collector here. Just ordered the T800 dx13, after reading about the new Robocop release. Started reading this forum and could not resist. Never tought i would buy one of these expensive 'toys'. Pre-ordered the T1 T800 bd and the Robocop here in Holland also. I am totally in awe of your collections.

:welcome1::wave:hi5:

Welcome to the boards and you have selected some excellent pieces as your first Hot Toys. Be warned, you won't stop collecting once you start. :duff

I need a Matrix next. Bring on Commando fully loaded HT :lecture

Didn't this figure win the poll from a year or two ago?

Back