Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure looks amazing. I haven't delved into the Terminator line because it's like opening a whole other can of worms, but I think I'm going to have to get this one. Then of course if they do another Sarah and T-1000, I'll have to get those as well.

Chucks one through a window, chucks one onto a cooker, breaks another's arm and stabs him through the shoulder, pinning him to the table.

Thanks guys. :duff T2 actually shares the record of most theatrical viewings I've ever attended (7) along with Star Wars: A New Hope (though five were of the SE) and FOTR.

I just couldn't get enough and went and saw it with multiple friends and family members. Here's one of my old ticket stubs I just scanned in for the sake of this thread:

T21991.jpg

Wow, $3.50! The wife and I went and caught a double feature of Twilight/Skyfall this past weekend and it set us back $122 including babysitter, wine (in the over 21 balcony) popcorn and coke. :horror
Man - that's excellent! :rock

It looks so well kept - I have concert tickets from the early 90s that have completely faded details & text.

Nice one. :)

Did he kill them bikers in that bar? I thought he beat they asses pretty bad but didnt kill em. Hmmm gotta watch it again soon its been awhile,think ima go pick up the bluray this week.

He doesn't kill the bikers.

:lecture no, he doesn't kill anyone. The point I'm making is that it wouldn't have hurt the narrative if he had.

there was a question in this thread once about scenes that were absent in a short movie version.
somebody here worked and lined all deleted scenes with red.
though i don't see there a scene about T-1000 scanning John's room with his palms, for example.

there was a question in this thread once about scenes that were absent in a short movie version.
somebody here worked and lined all deleted scenes with red.
though i don't see there a scene about T-1000 scanning John's room with his palms, for example.

I've seen that scene where the T1000 is scanning John's room. It was a deleted scene that wasn't added in the film. Not even the extended version where they show the chip removal and stuff.

To be honest I enjoy the theater version better. The movie was long enough and with the added scenes it makes the movie drag a bit in spots IMO. The chip removal scene in general I feel brings the movie to a halt for too long.

I've seen that scene where the T1000 is scanning John's room. It was a deleted scene that wasn't added in the film. Not even the extended version where they show the chip removal and stuff.
???
i have it in my movie. the file is 02:36:08 long.

There may be different edits in other countries. However here in the US that scene was not included in any commercially released version as far as I know.

Nor in the UK and Ireland as far as I know. Although I only ever bought that first Ultimate Edition release. That T-1000 scene and the alternate ending were only in the extras...kind of hard to find in the extras actually.

i must check now. maybe it's a mind's game.
ok i checked. it starts right after T-1000 kills the barking dog. then he goes to John's room, checks walls, finds photos, lists them. then without any pause there is a photo of pseudo-1984 T-800 shown to Sarah.
it starts at 0:44:44 in my version. i guess it was artificially & unofficially mounted into the movie :)
attachments were automatically shrunk, i guess.
p.s. also found where that round closer of a chip actually was. its edge was just on the border between hair and skin. DX10 has it several cm too far back (in actual scale, not 1/6). no screenshot for that, too lazy.

Last edited:
I only watch the SE. T-1000 scanning John's room was deleted because Cameron respected the audience's intelligence, that they would get the mimetic thing by then.

One thing I don't get is why the T-800 doesn't know what crying and smiling are. Surely such basic stuff has got to be covered by his 'detailed files'. Presumably he knows about human tear ducts and their function for keeping the eyes wet etc. So WTF?!!

I would have had him just not understand why John was crying or in what situations to smile.

One thing I don't get is why the T-800 doesn't know what crying and smiling are. Surely such basic stuff has got to be covered by his 'detailed files'. Presumably he knows about human tear ducts and their function for keeping the eyes wet etc. So WTF?!!

I would have had him just not understand why John was crying or in what situations to smile.

Well if you think of it from a robots world - why do humans have to keep their eye's wet?

It's like explaining love, you can't, not even we as humans understand that.

Well if you think of it from a robots world - why do humans have to keep their eye's wet?

It's like explaining love, you can't, not even we as humans understand that.

Keeping the eyes wet is a pretty important bodily function and has nothing to do with emotions so I think the T-800 should know about that especially since he himself probably has some means of keeping his human eyes wet.

he might know the construction but did not understand the functional bugs.
you see, it's not normal to pour tears in amount of crying. what's wrong with your eye-oil ducts, he asks according to your version. they should not leak that bad, let's fix them with some tape and glue :)

Yeah, that always got to me too. Another one, even a bigger one I think, is after John tells him he can't go around killing people he asks "Why?" I would think Skynet would at least try to keep a low profile if possible. It doesn't show of course with all the **** being blown up but you would think that would be basic. You don't kill people( outside a threat or target) in 1991 because its illegal etc.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Of course, we can find these nits if we look for them. But Cameron said early on that you have to take a lot of the stuff in these things with a grain of salt. The fact is, he makes them realistic enough that the audience isn't sitting there questioning things constantly as the movie progresses. What happens makes sense in the universe that he has constructed. We come along for the ride, and enjoy it because the films are really masterfully crafted (T1 and T2, that is). But the most basic premise of T1 is pretty odd--you send an infiltration robot disguised as a human, yet have him look like Mr. Universe so that there is no way he would really go unnoticed. But it is for the good of the movie, so we roll with it.

The problem with movies like the Star Wars prequels is that the unnatural behaviors, logical inconsistencies, etc. work in such a way that viewers are taken out of the film and can't enjoy it. Cameron doesn't make that mistake.

Back